• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think everyone that plays Destiny PS4 is going to hate me because I just make football related insults to everyone all the time.

BigAT

Kuhn best FB in the NFL confirmed.
Not enough :jnc in the world

Top 5 RBs in Madden 15
ADP 98 OVR 97 SPD
LeSean McCoy 97 OVR 99 ELU
Jamaal Charles 97 OVR 98 SPD
Matt Forte 95 OVR 91 SPD
Beast Mode 95 OVR 99 TRK 99 SFA 97 CAR

Top 5 FBs in Madden 15
John Kuhn 93 OVR
Mike Tolbert 92 OVR
Marcel Reece 92 OVR (Wait isn't he a TE?)
Anthony Sherman 90 OVR
Jerome Felton 88 OVR

Dragon

Banned
I think everyone that plays Destiny PS4 is going to hate me because I just make football related insults to everyone all the time.

Better that than insulting our K/D ratios!

BTW, I was bored today so I spent half n hour figuring out how to get above the gunsmith in the Tower:
BtR6IrbIYAAO_Oa.jpg:large

BTW Jabee you were wondering what the fan button is for in The Tower. If you get someone else to jump onto that structure in the center that has the robot with the messages, you can hit that fan button and they go flying really high. That's kinda all it's there for haha.

MechDX

Interesting theory from Jayson braddock via Twitter. Reads bottom to top:

Derek Newton has dropped weight, in new system. Job won't be handed to Clabo, but the comp will be vastly upgraded as will O-line play.

"He hasn't played any games"..."he was a head case in college"...yada yada yada. My Reply - "Ryan Fitzpatrick"

I personally believe that the #Texans are a 6 or 7 win team with Fitz as starter & Clabo at RT. Wildcard contender with Mallett.

The value signings / trades of Clabo, Dent, mixed in with young contributors give the Texans a playoff team if the QB play was par or better

Mallett was drafted by Patriots when O'Brien was on staff and has been running this new #Texans offense since he was in high school.

#Texans were interested in Ryan Mallett for a 6th round pick during the draft. Pats wanted more. HOU knew they could move him after Jimmy pk

IF Orton went to NE on a cheap deal to give the Pats insurance in case Brady went down. Pats would part with Mallett.

Josh McDaniels and Kyle Orton were a great statistical match in Denver. Orton's best seasons. Mallett has no future in NE.

IF the rumors are true & Orton wants to still play, New England makes sense at their price. Jimmy G is the future, Orton could be vet backup

I've been waiting to see if Orton was really retiring or just making a move to get into a better situation. Seems like he wanted a move.

The #Texans have been bargain shopping this offseason and the patience is paying off. How can the Kyle Orton rumors benefit Houston?

Dragon

Banned
Already dumped on Brady. Also we had a very Cowboys like Crucible match where Dragon or someone basically threw a taint and we just barely lost after leading the whole game.

I think we're all getting better now though. Even Jabee!

Too bad Aaron Rodgers wasn't around for Buttcrackcancer.

Spinluck

I was rewatching Jackie Brown about a week ago on Netflix and it's probably my favorite Tarantino flick. I love almost all of his films but my favorite is Jackie Brown or Pulp Fiction as my favorite QT film.

It gives a lot of homage to the city of LA, which I noticed a bit more this past time I watched it.

Yeah, the Kill Bills and Jackie Brown might be my favorites, but if I'm being objective I'd say Pulp Fiction is his most well made film.

JABEE

They got their team back , they need to get over themselves. Maybe if people in Cleveland voted to use their taxpayer money to build a new stadium at the time they never would of moved. Hosting an NFL team is a privilege and not a right.

The Ravens are the Browns though. The Browns suck now and the Ravens have won two Super Bowls in the last 15 years, appearing in the postseason multiple times. I would say that isn't a fair exchange.

As to the fan that urinated on Modell's grave. That's messed up and shouldn't be forgotten. It's a disgrace that Cleveland fans should have to hear about on national TV broadcasts if they ever reach relevancy again.

Finally found my ps4 mic! Unfortunately I can't play destiny until Saturday night :(

Seeing wolfmother tomorrow in west Hollywood. It's going to be faaabulooooouuuus!

The NFC West highlight specials aired this evening on NFL Network and I got done watching just the Cardinals one because I'd like to get a decent amount of sleep tonight. That was probably a bad idea because now I'm just really pumped up for the new season.

The NFC West highlight specials aired this evening on NFL Network and I got done watching just the Cardinals one because I'd like to get a decent amount of sleep tonight. That was probably a bad idea because now I'm just really pumped up for the new season.

How did you feel knowing Carlson Palmer threw 4 picks in Seattle and still won yet no one else can in the last 13 games? Did they mention that part? God I hope they didn't.

Cards suck

I don't consider the Cards a rival, they are an ally to me. Ally of the "Fuck the Steelers" club.

How did you feel knowing Carlson Palmer threw 4 picks in Seattle and still won yet no one else can in the last 13 games? Did they mention that part? God I hope they didn't.

I don't consider the Cards a rival, they are an ally to me. Ally of the "Fuck the Steelers" club.

I wish kap owned the seachickens D as bad as he has the cards :(

jakncoke

Banned

mario avatar. confirmed snes alt.

also lol at sanjuro DWP hardcore

Top Bottom