• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

rando14

I started adding coconut oil to my cofy, its delicious.

Whaaaat I gotta try this!!

I'm glad he'll be out for the opener against the Patriots. I still think he's ready for a breakout season when he gets back.

Also, "air pump" is going to be my new favorite euphemism for PEDs now.

Mg4A3mQ.png

draft_lens17805772module149314156photo_1301951376anchor_arms.jpg

bionic77

Lol woman sucks over 30 dicks for a beer? Seems like something Gata would attend.
I agree. And he would be guy no. 31.

That drunken slut would stop her dick feast and decide that somethings are worth more than a cheap bottle of beer!

Dolphins: Jordan suspended, Pouncey hurt/out for "significant time", Moreno having arthroscopic knee surgery
Bills: Alonso tears ACL/out for year
Jets: Don't even consider drafting QB w/Manziel/Bridgewater available, dump Sanchez for Vick, Geno still sucks

I don't want to hear one Pat fan bitch until they're eliminated from the playoffs. Not one.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't understand Planet Fitness. Went on a guest pass here in Arkansas and it seems to be the exact same people who go to every other gym "lunks" and all.

The $20 a month part is pretty awesome though.

rando14

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Chiefs OL Rokevious Watkins is suspended for the 1st 4 games of 2014 for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse.

MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP

I don't understand Planet Fitness. Went on a guest pass here in Arkansas and it seems to be the exact same people who go to every other gym "lunks" and all.

The $20 a month part is pretty awesome though.

Planet fitness is everything that's wrong with the fitness industry in america

MRSA

Banned
Where my nerd bros at?

I can get a Pentium G3258 and MSI Z97 combo for $99, good place to start building a PC?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP

Planet fitness is everything that's wrong with the fitness industry in america

It tries to encourage fat people to workout and have a gym where "they belong" to make it easier for them but it's really just the same people who like to workout anyway. So what's the point?

I am totally going to sign up for one when I get back because holy crap it's cheap and they have a million treadmills.

To be fair, even a division that is lopsidedly up for grabs can become a mess. Proof: NFC North last season. Lions had no reason not to win it, lost it anyways.

They had no reason not to waste the career of Barry Sanders either

The Lions are a sports enigma

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
They had no reason not to waste the career of Barry Sanders either

The Lions are a sports enigma

Not for much longer. It has too change at some point.

Dion Jordan is an incredible disappointment. I hyped him up pretty good coming out of college, but that whole draft class looks too be pretty weak.

squicken

Rok Watkins was the guy the Rams picked up by trading down with Dallas in 2012. That trade cost them Bobby Wagner/Mychal Kendricks, and they settled for Isiah Pead

Top Bottom