• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

MechDX

I've always stuck to mostly xmen comics, especially back in the nineties so I missed out on a lot of other marvel stuff, especially cosmic stuff that wasn't tied to xmen.

I was ALWAYS an Iron Man/Captain America/Avengers guy even when they were almost non existent vs the X titles. I have been in childhood nirvana the past few years

I started reading GotG then because the storyline where Vance Astro went on a quest to find Caps shield and became Major Victory.....that name is completely dumb though

I stuck to Green Lantern and Iron Man for the most part, just like my dad (when we didn't read Creepy, Eerie, and Tales from the Crypt of course). But now that a big store that sells old cheap comic collections opened nearby, we're catching up on everything else. Hopefully I can find some GotG stuff there.

I was ALWAYS an Iron Man/Captain America/Avengers guy even when they were almost non existent vs the X titles. I have been in childhood nirvana the past few years

I started reading GotG then because the storyline where Vance Astro went on a quest to find Caps shield and became Major Victory.....that name is completely dumb though

Yeah it's a shame what Fox has done to the Xmen movies...I was so happy when the first one came out, at least DofP seems to have corrected everything, I have high hopes for Apocalypse.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
hot%20toys%20-%20back%20to%20the%20future%20-%20marty%20mcfly%20collectible_pr1_ea2u.jpg

That is so MINE. :)

Meanwhile, outside at Comic-Con:

MZhCC6V.jpg

The Pizza Thrower measures at 12 feet tall, 9 feet wide, and 16 feet long. It can go up to 75 miles per hour and can also fire off pizzas while moving via a 180-degree rotating tower (it can only move 5 to 10 mph while shooting though; no high-speed pizza throwing for you!).

@NFL_ATL
Wow: @RealMikeRob just broke the news on air that Marshawn Lynch is expected to hold out of camp.

@InsideNFLMedia
.@RealMikeRob: "Marshawn Lynch just called me, we just talked. He said he will be holding out from training camp this year w/ the Seahawks.”

There's no way we're extending him without him taking a pay cut these next 2 years.

bionic77

Went to a kick ass go kart place where the karts go like 45 mph.

Other than getting lapped by some punk ass kid it was a blast.

If any if you have something similar nearly I definitely recommend it.

Only been karting once but it was pretty awesome. At one point two of my friends (For the purposes of this anecdote let's call them Burt Macklin and Gata) were neck and neck on a long straight, Burt gestured to Gata as though there was something stuck to the back of Gata's kart.

Gata was so busy focussing on the worried hand signals he was getting from his fellow driver that he didn't notice the long, sweeping bend coming up and slammed head-on into the tyre wall completely taking himself out of the race.

Poor gata :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Only been karting once but it was pretty awesome. At one point two of my friends (For the purposes of this anecdote let's call them Burt Macklin and Gata) were neck and neck on a long straight, Burt gestured to Gata as though there was something stuck to the back of Gata's kart.

Gata was so busy focussing on the worried hand signals he was getting from his fellow driver that he didn't notice the long, sweeping bend coming up and slammed head-on into the tyre wall completely taking himself out of the race.

Poor gata :(

You should have picked a different name if you wanted sympathy for this person. It's just a funny story with "gata" in there.

cajunator

Banned
Playing some mario kart with my cousin. He just started playing already he's better than me.

Have yall had issues going online with Mario Kart?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
That Mike Tyson thread has me wondering, have any of you guys ever beat him in Punch Out? I used to think it was impossible.

I beat him when the game first came out. It's just all timing and pattern recognition. Got to the point where I think Super Macho Man gave me more trouble than Tyson.

Top Bottom