• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Striker

Ravens CB Aaron Ross tore his ACL.
Well, his career is done.

Has Terrell Thomas signed up anywhere? Haven't heard a peep about Corey Webster. Pretty telling they all weren't kept by NY and only Ross has been signed so far (albeit a small contract/short deal).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

garbagepailkids4a.jpg

bionic77

I beat him when the game first came out. It's just all timing and pattern recognition. Got to the point where I think Super Macho Man gave me more trouble than Tyson.
Yeah Tyson was not hard at all with some practice. It definitely seemed impossible when you first got to him though.

I agree that macho man was harder. Sandman was always a bitch for me too.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Sandman wasn't too bad for me. Macho Man was always hit or miss with me, would depend how long that stupid rapid fire hook thing he does would go on.

Sanjuro

Tyson was always the hardest for me. My mind, body, and soul were all fatigued by the time I got to him, I never had time to compose myself before he knocked me the fuck out.

Gave in and got tickets to Giants at Cowboys. Cowboys should thanking me. I am 1-0 in games I have attended, and that was the year they only won 2 games at home.

Spinluck

Tyson was always the hardest for me. My mind, body, and soul were all fatigued by the time I got to him, I never had time to compose myself before he knocked me the fuck out.

It might just be me choking, but he always bodied me.

Even with that, "looks to see when he winks strategy" he was still hard as hell for me.

Bayonetta?

I know it is Bayonetta, I beat the first one and liked it.

Was referring to the whole dodging the huge wave and activating the slow-mo then transforming into a Witch Panther to run across it.

That pretty much has Japanese game written all over it.

cajunator

Banned
It might just be me choking, but he always bodied me.

Even with that, "looks to see when he winks strategy" he was still hard as hell for me.

I know it is Bayonetta, I beat the first one and liked it.

Was referring to the whole dodging the huge wave and activating the slow-mo then transforming into a Witch Panther to run across it.

That pretty much has Japanese game written all over it.

Yeah I love Bayonetta.
I have the game preordered.
I really suck at it too.
I also have a big figure of her.

minx

I was expecting more from the Destiny beta after all the hype. Playing solo wasn't that great but it was a lot more fun playing with people. Also Mech yelling at everything was entertaining. PvP is also disappointing. Should be better with more modes and maps. I think I will get drawn in more when I can obtain more loot. Level 20 cap is worrisome to me on how much content this game has and what was held out for the DLC.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I must have terrible taste or I'm delusional like Kas but I still say the PvP is great and that this game will be crack.

I must have terrible taste or I'm delusional like Kas but I still say the PvP is great and that this game will be crack.
Love the pvp in Destiny, can't wait for all the modes in the real game. I'll probably be pretty into it come full release.
Football season and Destiny <3

Also sorry not playing tonight. Gotta wake up around 4:30 so calling it a night soon

MechDX

I was expecting more from the Destiny beta after all the hype. Playing solo wasn't that great but it was a lot more fun playing with people. Also Mech yelling at everything was entertaining. PvP is also disappointing. Should be better with more modes and maps. I think I will get drawn in more when I can obtain more loot. Level 20 cap is worrisome to me on how much content this game has and what was held out for the DLC.

Who was I yelling at?

He's on PTI today. In regards to is 2 games enough for Ray Rice:

"No because I can't say that because I don't know what happened in that elevator and all those people that are clamoring for a harder penalty don't know what happened in that elevator. What we do know is Rice's wife then fiance has forgiven him and married him. What we do know is the district attorney has worked out some deal to move this away and have this exsponged from his record and so what we do know is the people with the most information the woman in the elevator and the district attorney investigating the case are moving towards leniency so why should we second guess Roger Goodell?"

5eOgbMA.png

MechDX

mike freeman &#8207;@mikefreemanNFL · 46m
Seahawks player in text to me, on ESPN being at Broncos camp: "Why is ESPN spending so much time with the runner up?"
Day-um.

Damn.

BtPmHkzCUAE_aTU.jpg:large

DAMN

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Long ass day at work, tired, but I know after work Saturday I'm going to get a next gen console. Wii U is in heavy consideration. I'll probably get a PS4 or XBO. What are the main headsets for both consoles and anyone know of any good in store bundles in the SoCal area?

I'm leaning PS4 but I haven't seen many people compare the official first party headphones to each other. Whatever better deal I can get financially is what I'll go with and I'm leaning PS4. The Wii U is terms of buck would be the best financially, especially if get refurbished. I missed out on the whole Wii gen plus Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart.

I'm as undecided on my first next gen console purchase, like Colin Kaepernick going through his reads, but I'll end up with all of them someday. I'll have my nextgen console by Saturday night/Sunday morning and I can't wait.

Spinluck

mike freeman &#8207;@mikefreemanNFL · 46m
Seahawks player in text to me, on ESPN being at Broncos camp: "Why is ESPN spending so much time with the runner up?"
Day-um.

Damn.

BtPmHkzCUAE_aTU.jpg:large

DAMN

Poor Andre, couldn't be drafted to a real organization with an owner that cares.

Here's one for you and Texans-GAF.

i7vaddsnxlunnn2uyi.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas you know you would hate yourself if you are not able to play HALO:MCC aka The Green Box

All three have positives, but its a $500 investment with a PS4 or XBO give or take with XBL/PSN and a game plus the console. What is the overall consensus on the first party head phones? I'm going to shop around but I'll see what store has the best bundle for either system in the area.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Full-on eznark would say something about how that cat is his property and he's free to do with it as he pleases.

You're a horrible person ez.

Don't go posting something like that in that thread and get banned again haha

Top Bottom