• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What'd he say?

He's on PTI today. In regards to is 2 games enough for Ray Rice:

"No because I can't say that because I don't know what happened in that elevator and all those people that are clamoring for a harder penalty don't know what happened in that elevator. What we do know is Rice's wife then fiance has forgiven him and married him. What we do know is the district attorney has worked out some deal to move this away and have this exsponged from his record and so what we do know is the people with the most information the woman in the elevator and the district attorney investigating the case are moving towards leniency so why should we second guess Roger Goodell?"

Fantomex

I was driving in really bad traffic this morning. Southern California traffic if you know what i mean. Out of nowhere this lady just cuts me off and barely avoids hitting the car in front of her and i swerve so I don't end up rear ending her. I was about to call her a big dummy and give her the Luigi death stare once I regained my composure. But I noticed that her 87 Volvo had LETS GO PACKERS license plate holders. I bit my lip and just pretended nothing happened as I drove away.

Greg and Bucket, I DID THAT FOR YOU!

Man, I am so glad the Cowboys got TE coach Mike Pope. I am reading about the strides Escobar is making this year. He is stronger and playing with less stiffness. I think Escobar is poised for a productive season.

Thank you Giants.

Still raw about that. It's one decision I can't wrap my head around but it is what it is. Coughlin and ownership wanted to shake up the offensive staff and they did just that.

Our TE's are playing fullback quite a bit in camp right now so there's a lot of moving around happening in the lineup. A little strange considering we've got both Hynoski and Conner available.

Greg

I was driving in really bad traffic this morning. Southern California traffic if you know what i mean. Out of nowhere this lady just cuts me off and barely avoids hitting the car in front of her and i swerve so I don't end up rear ending her. I was about to call her a big dummy and give her the Luigi death stare once I regained my composure. But I noticed that her 87 Volvo had LETS GO PACKERS license plate holders. I bit my lip and just pretended nothing happened as I drove away.

you're good people

Sanjuro

Honey, Packers won the Super Bowl! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fantomex

Still raw about that. It's one decision I can't wrap my head around but it is what it is. Coughlin and ownership wanted to shake up the offensive staff and they did just that.

Our TE's are playing fullback quite a bit in camp right now so there's a lot of moving around happening in the lineup. A little strange considering we've got both Hynoski and Conner available.

Future all them hot toys are being shown at comicon today. Squeeeeee!

you're good people

You are too bruh.

Future all them hot toys are being shown at comicon today. Squeeeeee!

hot%20toys%20-%20back%20to%20the%20future%20-%20marty%20mcfly%20collectible_pr1_ea2u.jpg

That is so MINE. :)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...on-ranking-ruffles-feathers-in-south-florida/

PFT ranked the Dolphins 31 in their preseason power rankings. When Ross saw it, he called Philbin and asked him why the fuck they were ranked so low.

Literally every sport this year has been funnier behind the scenes than during the actual events.

That's just a stupid ranking, we aren't the 2nd worse team in the league. Not by a long shot, we aren't even the worst team in our division.

cosi e cosi, e tu, come stai?

Thanks for reminding me I need to get back to learning Italian in my free time

Molto bene perche non dovrò lavorare domani.

Ho seguito tre semestri della lingua, ma il mio italiano è arruginito. Scusi!

I don't miss the "which past tense to use?" guessing game. Passato prossimo, l'imperfetto, trapassato prossimo, passato remoto, trapassato remoto, congiuntivo imperfetto, congiuntivo trapassato.

It's all just a blur now.

Molto bene perche non dovrò lavorare domani.

Ho seguito tre semestri della lingua, ma il mio italiano è arruginito. Scusi!

I don't miss the "which past tense to use?" guessing game. Passato prossimo, l'imperfetto, trapassato prossimo, passato remoto, trapassato remoto, congiuntivo imperfetto, congiuntivo trapassato.

It's all just a blur now.

That's more than i know, I bought an Italian for dummies book and read it for a few weeks 4 or 5 years ago. I can't believe the only word i had to look up in your post was 'arruginito'.

Maybe my brain isn't as decrepit as I believed. Unfortunately my knees definitely are.

Narag

@NFL_ATL
Wow: @RealMikeRob just broke the news on air that Marshawn Lynch is expected to hold out of camp.

@InsideNFLMedia
.@RealMikeRob: "Marshawn Lynch just called me, we just talked. He said he will be holding out from training camp this year w/ the Seahawks.”

@NFL_ATL
Wow: @RealMikeRob just broke the news on air that Marshawn Lynch is expected to hold out of camp.

@InsideNFLMedia
.@RealMikeRob: "Marshawn Lynch just called me, we just talked. He said he will be holding out from training camp this year w/ the Seahawks.”

A team's own player just broke the news? :LOL

Edit: Oh wait he's a free agent. FAIR GAME

@NFL_ATL

@InsideNFLMedia

Charles fucked up the RB market

MechDX

Guardians of the Galaxy early reviews have been very positive. Even though I have never read one of the new books I am excited to see this next weekend while on vacation.

BartscottCantWait.gif

I read the ones from the early nineties that had Yondu and Major Victory(stupid name). I'm glad Yondu is in this as a mentor at least

I've always stuck to mostly xmen comics, especially back in the nineties so I missed out on a lot of other marvel stuff, especially cosmic stuff that wasn't tied to xmen.

Top Bottom