• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Konka

Banned
LMSICfC.jpg

Never thought I'd be able to post this again!
Trent-Richardson-Flex.jpg

That's brutal for him and the team. Ballard was probably the most talented RB on the roster at this point. They'll still win the AFC South by a wide margin, though.
I was never a huge Ballard fan, I still really like Bradshaw if he's healthy.

ShaneB

This year I just want an AFC East team to win it. I don't even care if it's the jets. I'm done with hate. I found God.

I'm a Rex Ryan fan after reading Collision Low Crossers, if the Jets win while he's still there... I suppose that would be ok! But mainly fuck the Jets. *shrug*

My goodness at all this injury hubbub already.

bionic77

This year I just want an AFC East team to win it. I don't even care if it's the jets. I'm done with hate. I found God.
Pretty sure you found bath salts or bad meth.

Wanting the Pats or Jets to win the SB is convincing evidence of a serious mental illness or out of control degeneracy.

Get health Fanto.

@Eric_Branch
#49ers RB Kendall Hunter sustained right knee injury in 7-on-7 drill. He walked to the locker room without assistance with trainer.

MechDX

It would be calculated by people anyways so I don't see the issue

Just put a stupid emphasis on it to the point that it is all people worry about now.

Screw just winning or losing I'm more worried about my K/D ratio! Reminds me of fantasy football. Just ruins what makes the game great to begin with.

Sorry bread, this is what you get for ignoring my invites last night.

Bread

Banned
Just put a stupid emphasis on it to the point that it is all people worry about now.

Screw just winning or losing I'm more worried about my K/D ratio! Reminds me of fantasy football. Just ruins what makes the game great to begin with.

Sorry bread, this is what you get for ignoring my invites last night.
It is like the 2nd most important thing besides total points, so I don't see what there is to complain about. Obviously if someone goes and hides with a sniper to avoid dying then they're an asshole. But when someone legendary like Bread himself gets a 4 k/d, you know they did it like a fucking badass who wouldn't hide in a locker.

Why would they calculate that? Is that a thing people calculate in games? Damn I'm more out of touch than I thought.
Shut up we don't care that you dont like video games

Top Bottom