• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

jakncoke

Banned
ffs my cousin is using his new kegerator hard already. just claimed there isnt much domestic beer that is good content and high alc and one of his counter points on imports is corona. I sometimes feel he tries to take the most insane argument points just to rile me up.

cdyhybrid

ffs my cousin is using his new kegerator hard already. just claimed there isnt much domestic beer that is good content and high alc and one of his counter points on imports is corona. I sometimes feel he tries to take the most insane argument points just to rile me up.
Your cousin sucks at beer.

Is your cousin Gata? Cause this seems like something he would say.

I hope Manziel does make the NFL field sometime this season.

Him throwing a game-ending interception will create hilarious in-thread reactions people wish they could get anymore from a Week 17 Romoception.

Colasante

Vikings are announcing an injury for Cordarrelle Patterson soon. He was seen limping earlier today. Hopefully it's minor, I'd hate to see anything bad happen to him.

tumblr_n9903hg5TB1r8sc3ro2_1280.gif

Top Bottom