• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Bread

Banned
If somebody didn't do it for me I would not calculate it myself. The score at the end is all that really matters.
I wasn't talking just about video games, k/d just shows how efficient you were. Obviously it doesnt mean a whole lot if someone has 1 carry for 7 yards, but if you look at points and k/d combined you can see who is good. Not a crazy thing to understand.

Konka

Banned
If your game is death match and its recording your kills and deaths to see who, you know, wins the game, why wouldn't something so easily recorded as a ratio be included?

Well that's fine if thats what it is. I was thinking it was some separate stat that people were focusing on more than Win Loss.

You guys can eat some deep fried dicks

q4A77Gu.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That day will become an NFL-GAF holiday, and quite possibly a national holiday as well. I look forward to celebrating this momentous departure of evil with all of you.

I think bionic will make a glorious OT thread about it. He may even get banned for it but it will be amazing.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck kendal hunter hurt with a non-contact knee injury. he walked off under his own power but how often do non contact knee injuries have happy endings?

bionic77

Bionic honestly.

You already have a celebratory "Brady Retiring" OP made up don't you?
Definitely not.

Have I dreamed of it? Of course. Anyone with a pulse dreams of a better day.

Do I root for it? Of course. Though I can't decide if I would rather see him fail on the Jets or taken out on a stretcher.

But will I post a OP when it happens? Of course! Someone will need to post a positive thread to cancel the negative propaganda that the Pats fans will try to shove down our throats.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Man, it was bad enough when First Take was able to fester in its own time slot, but now it has to spread its shittiness elsewhere too.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think Belichick leaving football would be a happier day than Brady leaving.

why_not_both.gif

Definitely not.

Have I dreamed of it? Of course. Anyone with a pulse dreams of a better day.

Do I root for it? Of course. Though I can't decide if I would rather see him fail on the Jets or taken out on a stretcher.

But will I post a OP when it happens? Of course! Someone will need to post a positive thread to cancel the negative propaganda that the Pats fans will try to shove down our throats.

Well I think we can all agree you're the right man for the job when that day comes.

That post that you used to educate Kave with is still pretty epic in my book.

Top Bottom