• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

MechDX

Andre Johnson on O'Brien being loud: "Love it. I think it's something that was needed around here." #TexansTC

Odd quote considering speculation leaked yesterday that Dre was actually upset with something on the coaching staff before last season started.

i didn't follow it closely but wasn't daryl washington suspended the entire year for domestic violence against his wife?

Don't pretend you didn't see any of my posts on the subject, biiiiiitch! His year sentence is a repeat offense on weed. He'll see punishment for the domestic issue against his psychotic ex gf next season. If Rice only got two days for what he did to his girl, Wash should get off scot-free, it wasn't half the incident. Doubt he will though.

So what's the deal with Madden? Am I getting my team for the PS4 version next month?

Don't pretend you didn't see any of my posts on the subject, biiiiiitch! His year sentence is a repeat offense on weed. He'll see punishment for the domestic issue against his psychotic ex gf next season. If Rice only got two days for what he did to his girl, Wash should get off scot-free, it wasn't half the incident. Doubt he will though.

So what's the deal with Madden? Am I getting my team for the PS4 version next month?

i did see your post and i remember you being pissed off but i honestly didn't know what it was for!

as for madden, the interest thread will go up soon.... maybe this weekend! the only reason i am hesitant to guarantee you a spot with the cards is we had a lot of vets who played with us for years on 360 and did not buy a ps4. those people may have ps4's by next month or already so i dont want to commit before i know who is interested.

believe me when i say that if it came down to a non-vet vs. you, you will get in as the cards because you're an actual fan. i find it people quit less when they get the team they are a fan of!

brentech

i did see your post and i remember you being pissed off but i honestly didn't know what it was for!

as for madden, the interest thread will go up soon.... maybe this weekend! the only reason i am hesitant to guarantee you a spot with the cards is we had a lot of vets who played with us for years on 360 and did not buy a ps4. those people may have ps4's by next month or already so i dont want to commit before i know who is interested.

believe me when i say that if it came down to a non-vet vs. you, you will get in as the cards because you're an actual fan. i find it people quit less when they get the team they are a fan of!

I am committed to....the Browns. It's the poison pill of my getting into the league via PS4.
Almost had that super bowl, minus the scoring 3 points or whatever it was and getting blown out by the 9ers

I am committed to....the Browns. It's the poison pill of my getting into the league via PS4.
Almost had that super bowl, minus the scoring 3 points or whatever it was and getting blown out by the 9ers

brah you will have a spot regardless and you don't have to commit to the browns if you don't want to. you could also have the jags, titans.... uhhhh rams?

actually though the browns might be a pretty legit madden team with johnny F at the helm. he probably won't be highly rated but only because of "awareness" which doesn't mean anything in madden. see you in the superbowl again!

tempFanFest_45--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

This picture is significant for two reasons

A) It shows our secondary. If the front 7 is Monstarz Inc, these guys are the Looney Tunes minus Jeffrey

B) It shows one of those big-ass new scoreboards in action. To compare, here is one of the old scoreboards

1858_Bank_of_America_Scoreboard_and_Charlotte_Skyline.jpg

Unfortunately almost half of the actual screen was taken up by ad space (JRich gotta eat somehow!), but hopefully they'll use the full screen during regular season games.

brentech

Yea. I'm fine with them. Not like I'll get the Packers, and I have to put up with wife's family talking about Browns, so I stick with em

Replacing static ads for motion ads. Panthers culture.

Roger+Goodell+Jerry+Richardson+Divisional+6geZRSVcOA2l.jpg

Ol Jerry been stingy. He's not trying to lose out on that revenue. At least the screens are much sharper than they were when I went and saw Panthers-Giants last year.

Speaking of Panthers culture, the absence of 89 wasn't nearly as big a deal as I was expecting it to be. Barely noticed he wasn't there.

So how much cap room will we need to free up for Cobb? Ideally, keeping both Nelson and Cobb is ideal, but what do we have now, what, four million in cap space? Who's the most ideal to let walk?

Also, drunk already.

JABEE

brah you will have a spot regardless and you don't have to commit to the browns if you don't want to. you could also have the jags, titans.... uhhhh rams?

actually though the browns might be a pretty legit madden team with johnny F at the helm. he probably won't be highly rated but only because of "awareness" which doesn't mean anything in madden. see you in the superbowl again!
I'll take any team except for Gata's team, other NFC East teams and the Patriots!

eznark

Banned
So how much cap room will we need to free up for Cobb? Ideally, keeping both Nelson and Cobb is ideal, but what do we have now, what, four million in cap space? Who's the most ideal to let walk?

Also, drunk already.

None. He will get a longer deal and the Packers have done a good job staggering their big cap hits so they'll be able to fit him in without much problem.

The Panthers have put Mike Tolbert at kick returns.

We lost our key return man in the Great Panthers Receivers Purge of 2014, so somebody has to do it. You would think its just one of those quirky things that you practice but don't actually use in a game and Underwood, Barner, or Pilares are returning kicks, but ya never know.

I don't think I would want to stop this moving at full speed

TolbertTDRun.gif

Mallett outchea acting like a groupie ho for a washed-up QB and this is the man yall put your faith in?

Top Bottom