• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Bread

Banned
Racist

While Mallett is in close proximity, he petitions for the attention of a ball-thrower who is no longer in his athletic prime. I find it incredible that this is the fellow that fans believe can bring them success in their respective athletic endeavors.
Mallet is old news brah, it's all about Jimmy Pigskin.
bos_e_gara_200x300.jpg

Bread

Banned
just saw this pic in the destiny thread
50 kills blah blah blah
look at the 4th guy down! a fucking imposter! mech please kill him

qJ6zC3D.jpg

eznark

Banned
Music to my ears.

That's my guess anyway, and I wouldn't be surprised to hear it announced shortly. Cobb is only 23 years old so he'd be wise to take a $15m guarantee now, make it for 5 years, and he'll be hitting the market primed for a big time FA deal when the Packers have used him up.

@jamisonhensley
Bernard Pierce, #Ravens No. 2 running back, walked off field with team doctor with undisclosed injury. He had offseason shoulder surgery.

Somewhere between mad and laughing right now

eznark

Banned
BtfxP2mIQAEgdIi.jpg:large

fucking disgusting slimeball using his celebrity status to debase a woman right out in public like that. Goodell should suspend him for 6 weeks.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Training camp has officially begun. Get ready for a lot of these types of posts!

Scott Brown ‏@ScottBrown_ESPN 45s

Roethlisberger completes another sideline pass, this one to Antonio Brown. Man he has a live arm today.

Championship!

jbug617

Banned
Bills could trade CJ Spiller before the season starts
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...-watkins-a-star-will-he-make-ej-manuel-better

• I'd expect the Bills to field calls for running backs if contending teams continue to lose them (Vick Ballard and Kendall Hunter already out for the year). Buffalo has more backs than it needs, probably, and C.J. Spiller, in the final year of his deal and with no extension in sight, could be the odd man out. I anticipate Fred Jackson being a Bill for life, and he could end up with a few new years on his deal, and the speed of Bryce Brown is impressive. Anthony Dixon supplies depth. A trade market for Spiller could well develop over the next month.

MechDX

Btf4llwIgAAE1RC.jpg:large

Dre found his smile again.

Seth Payne ‏@PayneNFL · 1h
I'd estimate that #Texans LB coach Mike Vrabel ran 5.7 miles at practice today. Never stops moving.

#Vrabel

BtfhzJCIcAA_62E.jpg:large

Hope Cushing isn't pregnant again

Brian T. Smith @ChronBrianSmith · 6h
Bill O'Brien going to town with the letter F. #Texans

Brian T. Smith @ChronBrianSmith · 5h

Interesting quote from Andre Johnson on Bill O'Brien being loud: "I love it. That is something that was needed around this place." #Texans

Shots fired! Fuck you Kubiak!

I don't buy it, personally. Played hurt all last year and still averaged 4.2 YPC and had over 900 yards. Wasn't quite as explosive but from all accounts his ankles are back to 100% and his knee is just fine now so I expect him to take the #1 role back. I love Fred-Ex, but he's the oldest RB in the NFL, having CJ on the team makes us far better than not having him, unless we get ridiculous compensation, I can't see the purpose in trading him.

Top Bottom