• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Heh, I remember one guy on the radio pegging Manziel as "disingenuous" after the Gruden QB Camp with him. I find it hard to disagree with that assessment by now.

MechDX

Nike kind of reminds me of Sony from back in the day. Used to be top notch but Underarmour is better and often cheaper.

Bud Adams? Gary Kubiak? Schoob?

Oh yeah forgot ol Bud. Gary and Matt? Naw. Just mental marshmallows can't really hate them.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
We had HoF coaches Parcells and then Pete Carroll. Where did this franchise go so wrong?!

If only Belichick was able to stick around with the Browns. He'd then be with the Ravens this whole time and you'd have had the other Harbaugh!

brentech

Jordy celebration post of annoyingly large gifs!

icvWshiC0RdlX.gif
ifaipcoIBKoCR.gif

itK8j5fSkjcrp.gif
ibnPfhMrfURMwF.gif

iYhSAstLsUAqp.gif
isFgzjc4Pf0yr.gif

iZVPUTad81ZFZ.gif

Sorry Eagles fans. Barkley's been bad so far, and is already third on the depth chart. Meaning we're one injury away from Mark "Buttfumble" Sanchez Time in Philly.

Konka

Banned
40 minutes at 225 degrees Celsius (uncovered)
3 hours at 110 degrees Celsius (wrapped in tin foil)

It weighs around 1,8 kilograms with the bone in.

I'd give it like another half an hour and then take a fork and see if you can shred some of it if not go for half an hour increments.

Top Bottom