• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

BrnVdaECMAAdzpY.jpg

Hey the Klan are people too!

They have a right to enjoy fine summer night baseball just like any other good American!

I don't want to hear shit on political correctness and sensitive racial issues from a Floridian.

Yall let the babykiller and the black killer go free. You've forfeited your right to talk on these matters.

Gata can barely form sentences, we don't have to worry about him forming some deep thought provoking argument on racism.

I dont know who you'd follow ( who do you ?) and I never remember seeing you say anything about baseball

Really? Go back and search all those posts including the keywords "baseball" "American", "Tebow", "heathens", "communists", "Terrorists".

I'm a Red Sox fan. Yes, they suck at the moment. Yes, I'm a bandwagoner (but if I jumped on the bandwagon twelve years ago does that even count anymore) Go ahead and get those out of the way

Really? Go back and search all those posts including the keywords "baseball" "American", "Tebow", "heathens", "communists", "Terrorists".

I'm a Red Sox fan. Yes, they suck at the moment. Yes, I'm a bandwagoner (but if I jumped on the bandwagon twelve years ago does that even count anymore) Go ahead and get those out of the way

So you're a Redsox, Panthers and Bobcats fan huh?

Hmmmmmmmmm.

We are brothers in Boston

Talon

What, two top 5 picks suspended for PEDs? After the NFL put a great emphasis on education around that topic at the Symposium starting in 2012?

Way to go, bros.

So you're a Redsox, Panthers and Bobcats fan huh?

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Grover Cleveland said:
Yall been known my allegiances.

Don't act brand-new

Bobcats
Panthers
Sox (Minor League: Durham Bulls/ Charlotte Knights)
United
Roger Federer
Lewis Hamilton
USA in everything, that's the squad
Duke in everything, that's also the squad
The color red (But I don't bang Blood, don't shoot me DeSean!
Non-pineapple Pizza
Team Jacob
McCoys

If I had a local big league baseball club or soccer team, I would support them too. I ain't no gata.
I'll redirect you to a post I made regarding my sports fandom from back in April

Sox= Red Sox
United= Manchester United

Go Jacob!

jakncoke

Banned

Red Sox?1?!

Exorcist_PukeGIF.gif

MechDX

I made a bad life decision as a child by becoming a Dolphins fan and I am endlessly tormented by it, even in the offseason when nothing at all should be happening.

It's... just... so hard sometimes... :'(

Join us. Texans are young enough it won't be considered squickening. We have boy scouts for players and hot ass cheerleaders.

Oh and we are 7-0 lifetime vs the Dolphins

Spinluck

Fuck this rain, kept me at work for another 45mins. Looks like bits of that storm still hit here cause it looked like a mini hurricane for like an hour.

That shit flooded the parking lot, and I had to go through way past ankle deep water to get to my car. I might as well have sailed home.

Top Bottom