• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Syrinx

Which airport are you at?

4th of July is overrated anyway. Too much drinking and checkpoints. Screw that.

I was at Charlotte-Douglass. NY was having thunderstorms and considering the hurricane that just hit NC's coast, it isn't too big a surprise that the flights got cancelled. Just hoping tomorrow won't be an issue as well.

bionic77

Things I've learned in this thread....

Ez is still a bitter old racist yelling at clouds.

Gata likes to connect with women on an ancestral level.

Some of you eat some really disgusting shit.

Kas lives in a constant state of delirium.

Bionic has a new house to fill with Jordan memorabilia.
How dare you! My house will be a Jordan and Brady free zone!

And remember that one stupid fan in The Waterboy who was always excited and still wrong about everything? Isn't that KAS? And can someone post a pic of him?

Sanjuro

I was at Charlotte-Douglass. NY was having thunderstorms and considering the hurricane that just hit NC's coast, it isn't too big a surprise that the flights got cancelled. Just hoping tomorrow won't be an issue as well.

I give airports one thing, they have the freshest beer.

Gata growing up into Ronnie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBnNdN7dfAE

How dare you! My house will be a Jordan and Brady free zone!

And remember that one stupid fan in The Waterboy who was always excited and still wrong about everything? Isn't that KAS? And can someone post a pic of him?

10fanswats.JPG

He's the best tackler I've seen since Joe Montana!

Oh and seeing as midnight is long gone I should share in the 4th of July commiserations with you all. It was 238 years ago that the British decided Florida was a total shithole beyond redemption and left you poor saps to deal with it.

Bad luck chaps.

Syrinx

I give airports one thing, they have the freshest beer.

Drinking beer in airports is a bit of an iffy proposition since I don't wanna be the guy that has to get up in such a cramped space to go use the bathroom three times during the flight.

welp 5 minutes past 7 and no one is around. looks like mario kart is a bust for tonight! looks like its back to my planned thursday night of practicing mundane guitar scales. sometimes i think the practice is worthless because you get in a mode of playing them a certain way and since all my friends are losers who don't play music how can i ever get better or more creative? how?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Fellas when I said "4th of July is overrated" I wasn't talking about the significance and meaning of the holiday itself I was talking about the partying aspect of 4th of July. Born and raised in Los Angeles I'm as American as Hawaiian Pizza.

Plus I've almost died twice on 4th of July. First time was when I was 16 and I had a bunch of friends over at my house somewhere in the 626 (we would often hang out at my place and my mom just kept an eye on all of us stupid teens). I was new too drinking and I took about 7 tequilla shots so fast it hit me HARD. I ended up throwing up all over myself in the bathroom so I decided to take a shower since I had so many friends over. Problem is I laid down in the shower and passed out. I was blacked out and the water could've easily gone down my throat. I guess about 20 minutes into me passing out a girl that was at my place opened up the bathroom door to make sure I was OK. I was, but in that 20 minute span I could've easily been dead. I woke up about an hour and a half later when the water eventually became cold.

Second time I almost died was at 20 years old. I was at some random dudes party and he thought I was hitting on his girlfriend (I wasn't). Dude had Napolean complex or something and next thing I know he goes upstairs and pulls out a rifle ordering me too leave. Of course I left, and I doubt he was going too use it anyways, but that one was particulary lolworthy because dude was so insecure about something.

Sanjuro

Wouldn't put it past you.

You paid for your tickets. I don't see why going to the bathroom is an issue. Piss all you want.

Either way, I usually pass out. Planes are like sleep aids for me. Only time I wake up is when I can order more drinks.

Fellas when I said "4th of July is overrated" I wasn't talking about the significance and meaning of the holiday itself I was talking about the partying aspect of 4th of July. Born and raised in Los Angeles I'm as American as Hawaiian Pizza.

Plus I've almost died twice on 4th of July. First time was when I was 16 and I had a bunch of friends over at my house somewhere in the 626 (we would often hang out at my place and my mom just kept an eye on all of us stupid teens). I was new too drinking and I took about 7 tequilla shots so fast it hit me HARD. I ended up throwing up all over myself in the bathroom so I decided to take a shower since I had so many friends over. Problem is I laid down in the shower and passed out. I was blacked out and the water could've easily gone down my throat. I guess about 20 minutes into me passing out a girl that was at my place opened up the bathroom door to make sure I was OK. I was, but in that 20 minute span I could've easily been dead. I woke up about an hour and a half later when the water eventually became cold.

Second time I almost died was at 20 years old. I was at some random dudes party and he thought I was hitting on his girlfriend (I wasn't). Dude had Napolean complex or something and next thing I know he goes upstairs and pulls out a rifle ordering me too leave. Of course I left, and I doubt he was going too use it anyways, but that one was particulary lolworthy because dude was so insecure about something.

he's probably one of those guys that sits on the same side of his girlfriend at a restaraunt and has his arm around her the whole time. i see that shit all the time. first off why wouldn't you sit ACROSS from someone? makes it easier to talk to them. secondly when do you have your arm around him/her while you're sitting down and eating? relax guy no one is going to give her the D in that situation you can just enjoy your meal

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
he's probably one of those guys that sits on the same side of his girlfriend at a restaraunt and has his arm around her the whole time. i see that shit all the time. first off why wouldn't you sit ACROSS from someone? makes it easier to talk to them. secondly when do you have your arm around him/her while you're sitting down and eating? relax guy no one is going to give her the D in that situation you can just enjoy your meal

And there insecurities end up backfiring most of the time because the girl will eventually leave because she's sick of being controlled all the goddamned time.

That's when she'll get the D and I'm not talking about the Tigers baseball cap if you get what I'm saying.

welp 5 minutes past 7 and no one is around. looks like mario kart is a bust for tonight! looks like its back to my planned thursday night of practicing mundane guitar scales. sometimes i think the practice is worthless because you get in a mode of playing them a certain way and since all my friends are losers who don't play music how can i ever get better or more creative? how?

You never will, best to sell your guitar and buy FIFA so you can play with me and Bread.

Godslay

Banned
And there insecurities end up backfiring most of the time because the girl will eventually leave because she's sick of being controlled all the goddamned time.

That's when she'll get the D and I'm not talking about the Tigers baseball cap if you get what I'm saying.

Hold on loosely but don't let go, if you cling too tightly your gonna lose control. Corny song of course, but pretty much the rule when dating.

bionic77

If you are a real artist and don't care about living to 60 then the answer is obviously heroin.

Sanjuro

Keep disconnecting from the Mario Karts, going to try this Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze everyone recommended.

Better be fucking good!

Top Bottom