• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

was able to watch the First season of True Detectives these last couple of days, and i gotta say its a really good show!
i gotta agree with you guys, id sit on Daddarios lap. there's some other nice ladies on there too! Rust seems like a alright guy, id have some wings with him.

cajunator

Banned
Is the 4th of July the worst day for you guys? People blowing themselves up?

8 stores ran out so far. Had two drivers call in sick which totally fucked us. When I got in the office there were already 5 stores either out or close to it. Im getting slammed with angry phonecalls and customers demanding that THEIR load go first.

I'm not talking about real fireworks you go to the beach or a park or something to see, I'm talking about the shitty hillbilly trash fireworks that inevitably everyone wants to interrupt the BBQ eating and drinking to go watch. The ones people buy in parking lots of supermarkets from guys that look like they are using the money to fund a meth addiction.

jakncoke

Banned
I'm not talking about real fireworks you go to the beach or a park or something to see, I'm talking about the shitty hillbilly trash fireworks that inevitably everyone wants to interrupt the BBQ eating and drinking to go watch. The ones people buy in parking lots of supermarkets from guys that look like they are using the money to fund a meth addiction.

Some are decent if you have a license. There is a place like that in my town. Cant even go into most the store to even browse because no PA fireworks license, They have a NY side too and only can go on that side if you have a NY license. I think PA is regulated to hell and back though and most people go to hillbilly states like Ohio for stronger and better

Some are decent if you have a license. There is a place like that in my town. Cant even go into most the store to even browse because no PA fireworks license, They have a NY side too and only can go on that side if you have a NY license. I think PA is regulated to hell and back though and most people go to hillbilly states like Ohio for stronger and better

I don't think any of the good ones are legal in CA because of the fires. We get shitty glorified sparklers.

Godslay

Banned

Yeah firework shows are fine, and they can even be fun. I don't care for mortars and screaming shit going off all hours of the night a week leading up to and a week after the 4th. Plus if you have any dogs in your neighborhood, you have to listen to the constant barking. I'm fine with people having fun with them, but I wish they would tighten the window up to maybe the 3rd, 4th, and 5th, at least in my area.

I really don't buy them though. I'll let my kids spend ~$20 a piece, and we will have a little thing, but I find it hard to watch people drop hundreds of dollars to literally burn it all up.

Ahhh the beauty of Seattle. Not many hillbilly in these neck of the woods.

cajunator

Banned

We can pretty much set off whatever sized fireworks.

I miss going to Montana for the 4th of July. My dad has a friend over there that spends like $500 a year on fireworks. He'd take a pack of 900 firecrackers and light them all at once.

JABEE

The best thing to do on the 4th of July is to go to the Jersey Shore and see fireworks on the beach. All the rich New Yorkers set off the best fireworks they have hoarded over the entire year. You can lay on the beach and see fireworks being fired off from every beach on LBI.

minx

Let's time and a half commence! Off at 6 then get double time 9 to noon. Then finally some sleep the what else than alcohol and fireworks. Caj you get OT for 4th? Wonder if Chan is working(sleeping) or Fucking Mrs Jay Leno chin.

Top Bottom