• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I just bought a pack of Camel Crush and a lighter at 7-11. The total came out too $7.77. I paid it with my debit card and then bought a SuperLotto ticket afterwards.

If I win I'm buying a ticket for every NFLGAF member too go see the Lions destroy the Giants on September 8th at Ford Field.

We will watch the Restoration of the Roar LIVE brothers.

Ex-NFL quarterback Kevin Kolb was arrested for boating while intoxicated in Texas this weekend ... and spent nearly 12 hours in jail.

Law enforcement tells TMZ Sports ... the 29-year-old former Philadelphia Eagles QB was popped early Saturday morning in Willacy County, TX by Parks & Wildlife officials and was thrown in a cell at 2:44 AM.

Kolb was released at 1:11 PM after posting $3k bond.

Kolb didn't play an NFL game last season -- despite the fact he was on the Buffalo Bills roster -- after suffering a season-ending concussion during a pre-season game.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/30/kevin-kolb-ex-nfl-qb-arrested-boating-while-drunk/#ixzz36XbevBQ8

Ex-NFL quarterback Kevin Kolb was arrested for boating while intoxicated in Texas this weekend ... and spent nearly 12 hours in jail.

Law enforcement tells TMZ Sports ... the 29-year-old former Philadelphia Eagles QB was popped early Saturday morning in Willacy County, TX by Parks & Wildlife officials and was thrown in a cell at 2:44 AM.

Kolb was released at 1:11 PM after posting $3k bond.

Kolb didn't play an NFL game last season -- despite the fact he was on the Buffalo Bills roster -- after suffering a season-ending concussion during a pre-season game.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/30/kevin-kolb-ex-nfl-qb-arrested-boating-while-drunk/#ixzz36XbevBQ8

thats YOUR boy brah!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
thats YOUR boy brah!

Kolb is SquallASFs boy. He said once said that Kevin Kolb was a better QB than Stafford (when Kolb was on the Cardinals). Probably the most infuriating post I've ever seen on NFLGAF and yes I was butthurt.

When are we going too start a Fantasy Football league? I want too play in a league where everybody puts $5-$10 down. If not just a regular league will suffice.

rando14

Kolb is SquallASFs boy. He said once said that Kevin Kolb was a better QB than Stafford. Probably the most infuriating post I've ever seen on NFLGAF and yes I was butthurt.

When are we going too start a Fantasy Football league? I want too play in a league where everybody puts $5-$10 down. If not just a regular league will suffice.

I'd love to play in a fantasy league with yall but unfortunately there's no more spots in the shirtless league :( Unless you guys want to start like a smaller secondary league!!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
BruyFBOCUAAiqFV.jpg

I'd love to play in a fantasy league with yall but unfortunately there's no more spots in the shirtless league :( Unless you guys want to start like a smaller secondary league!!

Y'all better recognize that the #Shirtless League is the premier league.

Edit : Kas, I took Gronk in the first round last year. You just got to believe man.

rando14

Edit : Kas, I took Gronk in the first round last year. You just got to believe man.

Wanna join our league, could you imagine the power, running two leagues!! Rake in so much fine money you could make it rain :cool:

I would play in another fantasy football league with you guys for cash, but pretty sure Dutch would fined me in the shirtless league.

If you still actively play in the Shirtless League, then it's all good by me.

You just have to spread the word of how great the Shirtless League is.

The 2009 Saints episode of America's Game is on now. You don't root for the winners so much in this one after what was later exposed.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Neymar out the the WC

Wow, huge news. I didn't watch the game but the ESPN article had the Brasil coach insinuating that he was "hunted" and it was likely done on purpose. Is this true?

It can't be the Premier league if there are no representatives from LionsGAF. You guys probably have a bunch of Packer, Patriot, Steeler fans and squicken.

And believe me brother, I believe.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Gif of the injury:

bplzlk.gif

I don't want Brazil too win but purposely trying too hurt star players is a huge no-no in any sport.

The Columbian coaches and players probably got advice from the Packers coaching on untying his shoelaces or trying too purposely hurt a star player like they tried too do to Suh on Thanksgiving a few years back.

Evan Dietrich Smith you thug. Your coaching staff OK'd it though so the whole franchise gets blamed from the front office too the fans.

The problem with Neymar is that I didn't take him seriously after the injury, because he's been screaming and crying after every fucking hit.

I certainly wasn't rooting for Brazil, but it's sad to see Neymar go out like this. When he puts that Brazil shirt on, he's something else.

Also sad that James is out now.

False, for get drunk cheap, its about as good as it gets.
I mean I'm still gonna drink it lol.
Also ended up getting a iphone 5. eBay was having a sale on refurbished unlocked iPhones. Got a 64 gig unlocked 5 for 350, cheapest price I've seen ever for non contract. Way lighter then the 4, and think I already like it better.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
False, for get drunk cheap, its about as good as it gets.

Natty Ice. 5.9% alcohol content so you get more bang for your buck.

If I'm going too drink shitty beer I mine as well get drunk. Colors Light and Bud Light have low ABV.

My heavy drinking days are behind me though so I don't have too worry about this predicament anymore. All I worry about is my family, the bills and whether or not Stafford will prove himself too be an elite QB and eventually bring the Lombardi trophy too Detroit.

Restore the Roar 2014.

I was drinking Arrogant Bastard last night. So good. I finally beat Watchdogs, such a great game. I am going to go for 1000 achievement points but I am not sure how hard the mp achievements will be.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I was drinking Arrogant Bastard last night. So good. I finally beat Watchdogs, such a great game. I am going to go for 1000 achievement points but I am not sure how hard the mp achievements will be.

Arrogant Bastard is a great beer. IPA's FTW.

I played Watchdogs on my buddies Xbox One the other day. It seems like a solid game but I don't want too get burned out on open world games so I'll save that for MGSV or RDR2. I decided too get an Xbox One after much thought but I'm waiting too see if there is going too be a Halo bundle this fall.

Top Bottom