• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Trailer park boys is a pretty entertaining show.

I just started watching Eastbound and Down (I think that's the name?) and the show is hilarious. Have no idea how I didn't hear about it earlier.

BTW why is there no footage of TLoU remake? The game is coming out in one month and we haven't seen any gameplay footage? TLoU was my GOTY last year but if Sony isn't showing any footage that is cause for concern IMO. I wouldn't drop $60 on a half assed remake especially with Halo Collection showing everybody how remakes should be done.

I hope MS does some sort of Gears remake like they did with Halo.

I just started watching Eastbound and Down (I think that's the name?) and the show is hilarious. Have no idea how I didn't hear about it earlier.

BTW why is there no footage of TLoU remake? The game is coming out in one month and we haven't seen any gameplay footage? TLoU was my GOTY last year but if Sony isn't showing any footage that is cause for concern IMO. I wouldn't drop $60 on a half assed remake especially with Halo Collection showing everybody how remakes should be done.

Is that on any streaming services?
And I'm getting Tlou this month, didn't play it last gen. I'm excited
Do you have a ps4 kas?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Is that on any streaming services?
And I'm getting Tlou this month, didn't play it last gen. I'm excited
Do you have a ps4 kas?

I'm not sure my roommate watched it on his PS3 through HBO Go I believe. It's a hilarious show so far.

And yeah, if you haven't played TLoU you must. Unbelievable game and one of the best story lines in gaming history IMO. The multiplayer is pretty solid as well. Played a good month on the multiplayer.

No PS4 or any next gen systems for me right now. I'm getting an Xbox One pretty soon because of the Halo Collection. I'm really going too want Bloodborne though. All three systems have great games on them and coming up but Halo is the deal breaker for me. It was a relly tough decision.

Pepiope

I can't wait to stream the football games on the NFL Network app at 60 fps with my XB1. That and the fantasy updates. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I can't wait to stream the football games on the NFL Network app at 60 fps with my XB1. That and the fantasy updates. Interesting to see how it all plays out.

What app is this and how much does it cost?

Being a Lions fan in Southern California is tough. My only options are going to a bar where I'll be outnumbered 20 to 1 or having to watch the game on my laptop through other means.

Pepiope

Since when are they going to be displayed at 60 fps?

What app is this and how much does it cost?

Being a Lions fan in Southern California is tough. My only options are going to a bar where I'll be outnumbered 20 to 1 or having to watch the game on my laptop through other means.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/home-t...xbox-one-will-provide-nfl-games-60fps/#!8AAp9
http://www.polygon.com/2014/1/21/53...e-on-demand-and-live-sports-streams-at-60-fps

It's just the NFL Network app on the XB1. You need a subscription to the channel to stream.

it's not $60, it's $50. and if you have best buy gamers unlocked its $40. and if you have a best buy $10 reward zone card like i did then it's $30!

i dont need to see any video to know the game will be incredible

JABEE

it's not $60, it's $50. and if you have best buy gamers unlocked its $40. and if you have a best buy $10 reward zone card like i did then it's $30!

i dont need to see any video to know the game will be incredible

It also comes with the DLC that I never bought, because I knew TLOU would eventually end up on PS4. Looking forward to it.

TLOU:Re
Madden
NHL
Destiny
FIFA

Those are the games I'm looking at for this Fall. I may get LittleBigPlanet 3 if it ends up being good.

10525390_747047212008636_9123029829708029461_n.jpg

#ThingsTimHowardcansave
lol
however
10500293_747223891990968_746619342594340023_n.png

FF league created and invites sent out. We still have a bunch of open spots so lets go people. Bread and Mech yoiu guys should join for sure. Kas pm me your email address so I can invite you.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We basically gave freedom creampies tonight.

Fuck yeaaaaa

I meant shooting fireworks, getting cuevas'd, shooting clays, and eating red meat. Sounds like yours was better'

Go Pack!

I'll show you some day, kiddo.[/QUOTE

:jnc

Thanks, by the way!

Being banned isn't too much different from the servers acting up.

How did it feel on the receiving end?

too busy saving Stafford's

extended E3

welcome back

Stafford is fat.

Top Bottom