• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
As someone from Wisconsin, I always grew up viewing Ohio probably in the same light that someone from Virginia would view Alabama. Yeah you're from the same region but....yuck.

brentech

I-O!

I went to school in Youngstown, and Toledo was boring

I went to University of Toledo!

It was boring.
Well, at least for someone that just started showing signs of Crohn's Disease, but I imagine it was the same for all the normal humans too.

But...we had Bruce Gradkowski! NFL backup extraordinaire!

Patriots7

As someone from Wisconsin, I always grew up viewing Ohio probably in the same light that someone from Virginia would view Alabama. Yeah you're from the same region but....yuck.
The part of Virginia I'm from, we can't really look down on Alabama :(

Wisconsin has Madison. So many attractive women. Can't wait to visit again.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wisconsin sounds like the Bavaria of the US.

So, everything?!?

Basically. Milwaukee is essentially the "Berlin" of the western hemisphere.

Ohio is basically responsible for people lumping in Wisconsin with the "Rust Belt" when in reality Milwaukee isn't nearly as bad off economically as many cities in Ohio. Plus nobody goes to Ohio to vacation while Wisconsin gets flooded with tourists during the summer time (because Wisconsin summers are the best....before dusk anyway when the mosquitoes come out).

Also Ohio State sucks.

Konka

Banned
I like snow.

I also like beer, cheese, sausages, nature, lush landscapes, water, and what I've heard/seen about major Wisconsin/Minnesota cities sounds nice.

I like snow too, but it was like -40 in parts of Wisconsin this past winter and that's the same temperature for you celsius using commies.

Gobias

Banned
Basically. Milwaukee is essentially the "Berlin" of the western hemisphere.

Ohio is basically responsible for people lumping in Wisconsin with the "Rust Belt" when in reality Milwaukee isn't nearly as bad off economically as many cities in Ohio. Plus nobody goes to Ohio to vacation while Wisconsin gets flooded with tourists during the summer time (because Wisconsin summers are the best....before dusk anyway when the mosquitoes come out).

Also Ohio State sucks.

I've never heard of anyone taking a vacation to Wisconsin. We got Cedar Point!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Like I said.

They all have German blood too.

It's why ez loves us so.

It's true we do.

My username isn't exactly French.

Frozen Custard is also a Wisconsin thing right?

It's definitely everywhere.

Also, screw you for reminding me that I haven't been to Kopps in forever. That place is amazing.

Edit: Speaking of Kopps, according to wikipedia, ez used to work there!

In June 2010, Vice President Joe Biden visited a Kopp’s Frozen Custard location while campaigning for Democratic Senator Russ Feingold. Biden asked the manager of Kopp’s what he owed for his custard. In response, the manager stated “Don’t worry, it’s on the house. Lower our taxes and we’ll call it even.” In response, Biden came back later to the manager and stated “Why don’t you say something nice instead of being a smart person all the time?” The story was covered by both local and national news agencies.

Fair enough

image.php

I imagined this being the face you made when you posted this reply

jbug617

Banned
Why is spaghetti with chili a thing in Ohio? I guess the chili would be the meat sauce but just seems like a weird combo especially when you add all that cheese on top.

J0v3I2h.jpg

Top Bottom