• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Fuck Djokovic.

Damnit Fed

tom-brady-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Milchjon

Soccer thread is funny cause all they do is being pissed about players diving.

Maybe we should follow their lead and bitch about football players running, tackling or catching balls.

Edit: The fuck are you talking about, MRSA

Konka

Banned

Maybe we should follow their lead and bitch about football players running, tackling or catching balls.

Flag begging is unfortunately a very real thing.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

So you're saying that diving is an integral part of the sport. That's why it sucks.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sincere question : Is/Are Minnesota(ns) cooler than Wisconsin(ites)? (Present company excluded).

Minnesota is where you go if you thought Wisconsin wasn't cold enough, flat enough, needed more mosquitoes, and more awful Scandinavian food.

Godslay

Banned
Minnesota is where you go if you thought Wisconsin wasn't cold enough, flat enough, needed more mosquitoes, and more awful Scandinavian food.

Well you can see your dog running away for 5 days, so that's a bonus. Personally I love Scandinavian food as well.

Slo

Sincere question : Is/Are Minnesota(ns) cooler than Wisconsin(ites)? (Present company excluded).

Watch Fargo. A 100% accurate portrayal of those folks.

Basically places like MSP and Madison are fantastic small cities. MSP is great economically and has a nice restraunt scene. Madison is an awesome college town. Never been to Milwaukee but I hear it's a shit hole that wishes it was Chicago.

The further you get away from civilization, the more Fargoish it becomes. On both sides of the border.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Basically places like MSP and Madison are fantastic small cities. MSP is great economically and has a nice restraunt scene. Madison is an awesome college town. Never been to Milwaukee but I hear it's a shit hole that wishes it was Chicago.

The further you get away from civilization, the more Fargoish it becomes. On both sides of the border.

I've never been to Minneapolis but I did a bunch of research since I was going to move there but supposedly it's pretty much the nicest city in the entire Midwest and among the nicest in the country.

Milchjon

I've never been to Minneapolis but I did a bunch of research since I was going to move there but supposedly it's pretty much the nicest city in the entire Midwest and among the nicest in the country.

I think that's the reason I always assumed Minnesota was slightly more pleasant, cause all you ever here about MSP/Madison is really nice.

Top Bottom