• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Konka

Banned
You know this is the first time seeing Yankees' league name and I'm personally very conflicted on supporting this league as it goes against a very core belief of mine.

I have already declared allegiance in our fight against the shirtless league however I wish I would've been given info or some say in the name of the league.

What do you have against shirtlessness?

Birthday Recap:

Woke up Semi-Early and went to Gettysburg and hung out there for a good portion of the day into afternoon. It was really cool, adn there were alot of civil war re-enactors hanging around. That was a really cool place, after that went to Hershey Park and rode rollercoasters all evening. That was pretty cool too.

Now I'm drinking some Mezcal, and pretty worn out but fairly satisfied with how the day played out.

Thanks to everyone who wished me a good one!

Spinluck

Birthday Recap:

Woke up Semi-Early and went to Gettysburg and hung out there for a good portion of the day into afternoon. It was really cool, adn there were alot of civil war re-enactors hanging around. That was a really cool place, after that went to Hershey Park and rode rollercoasters all evening. That was pretty cool too.

Now I'm drinking some Mezcal, and pretty worn out but fairly satisfied with how the day played out.

Thanks to everyone who wished me a good one!

Did you post dumb shit on Facebook?

Everyone seems to be doing that on their birthdays nowadays.

One thing that didn't get mentioned during the Gordon news:

@JasonLaCanfora
Browns former regime (Lombardi/Banner) fearing Josh Gordon's deep off-field issues, were shopping him. 49ers came closest to meeting price

Bread

Banned
We are at war? Sad times indeed.

Seriously though we should have a third league which is only two teams Shirtless v Skirts(or whatever you guys call yourself), where we figure out some way to pit ourselves against each other as teams.
The top 6 shirtless men vs the top 6 hunks

Hunks will always lose

Vyroxis

Banned
Snyder should just rename the team to the Warriors, and shut everyone the hell up. But people pressuring him will only make him say fuck it and resist.

Snyder should just rename the team to the Warriors, and shut everyone the hell up. But people pressuring him will only make him say fuck it and resist.

Please no.

I don't want to see them change the name, but if they do, it should be to something specific to DC. You have the Capitols, National....go with something related.

I'm a Wizards fan, too, but fuck that name. It fucks the whole theme up, in addition to being just terrible.

Please no.

I don't want to see them change the name, but if they do, it should be to something specific to DC. You have the Capitols, National....go with something related.

I'm a Wizards fan, too, but fuck that name. It fucks the whole theme up, in addition to being just terrible.

Washington Obama's.

AxU9dym.gif

Vyroxis

Banned
Please no.

Washington Warriors would fit though. I think that as his team, he should be able to say whatever he wants. But with all the bullshit, he should troll for a couple years then give in.

MRSA

Banned
I take responsibility for starting a new page so NFLGAF doesn't have to look at that disgusting animu shit. Expect the rest of the posts to be sober nonsense.

Fuck you cajun and the rest of you animu

MRSA

Banned
What are the better options for soccer?

Go Germany
Go Netherlands
Fuck soccer, I'm drinkin the taste of freedom, boubon.

cajunator

Banned
That Ohio thread is depressing.
A state with so many people in it cannot be that bad. Someday ill have to visit and see why people hate it. Its almost mythical. Im fascinated by it.

Top Bottom