• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

MRSA

Banned
At least Ohio has

Lebron James
Josh Gordon
...Greg?

ohio.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
I have really got to start running if im going to participate in family wiffle ball games and football. My quads are fucked and each step is an adventure in pain. On the plus side I tried and like Ragin Bitch, Snake Dog and Heavy Seas beers Powder Monkey, Loose Cannon Hop3 American Ale , Gold Ale and Cutlass

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
...maybe the ones marinated in Italian dressing

No, those come from Lunchbox's dads kitchen. Hot dogs did come from Germany breh. You can't even find a store that sells food that doesn't have like, 22 different types of sausages and 5 different kinds that are basically hot dogs.

The German obsession with stuffed meats really is breath taking.

Greg

No, those come from Lunchbox's dads kitchen. Hot dogs did come from Germany breh. You can't even find a store that sells food that doesn't have like, 22 different types of sausages and 5 different kinds that are basically hot dogs.

Many scholars credit Niles, Ohio, resident Harry Mosley Stevens with inventing the hotdog.

scholars, man

many of them

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Kind of makes sense why they had a beef with the Poles and Czechs for so many years then. They were getting in on their action!

Milchjon

scholars, man

many of them

Taking a frank, putting it on a bun, squirt some sauce on, when all the components exist already.

Pinnacle of inventions, indeed.

BTW, I listened to a beer themed podcast of America's Test Kitchen, and they basically said that everything that defines America today (mass producing, marketing and distributing utter crap all throughout the country) was basically pioneered by brewers who immigrated from Germany.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Taking a frank, putting it on a bun, squirt some sauce on, when all the components exist already.

BTW, I listened to a beer themed podcast of America's Test Kitchen, and they basically said that everything that defines America today (mass producing, marketing and distributing utter crap all throughout the country) was basically pioneered by brewers who immigrated from Germany.

I think the only American addition was the shape of the hot dog bun. Brats on semmel rolls dates back centuries.

Greg

don't be jealous!

#Ohiodreamers #Ohioachievers

Columbus is cool
TFd8FxP.jpg

Top Bottom