• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

rando14

Kyrie/Wiggins/Bennett/Thompson/Waiters
They may not all be great players, but good luck naming some guys who were better on that Cavs team when he left.

Actually now that I think about it, in such a weak eastern conference, with LBJ they would probably be favorites to go to the finals in a couple years. Guess it depends if teams like the Wizards or Hornets continue to improve though

Though I gotta admit, LBJ going to cleveland would be hilarious considering he would have tricked Wade into opting out of massive money lulz

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I don't understand why any team would want to sign Carmelo Anthony. Why don't teams build themselves like the Spurs?

Stephen A says that if Bosh leaves for Houston, Melo could end up in Miami with Lebron. That would be pretty nuts.

that's the fucking "urgent/emergency" report? IF chris bosh leaves, melo COULD go to miami with lebron? i hope lebron goes back to cleveland, bosh goes to houston and miami signs sorry ass wade to a max deal. wade and some bums (so 12 bums) could probably still lock up the 8th seed in the awful east

rando14

I don't understand why any team would want to sign Carmelo Anthony. Why don't teams build themselves like the Spurs?

Eh it's easier said than done. Spurs have a good front office and a phenomenal coach in Pop who is able to develop players well.

ed: ^^ It really is a good show.

Really been out of the MMA loop the past few years. Thought Penn was already out. 1-5-1 past 7 fights. damn, just stop guy.

He called it quits, then came back.

The comeback was ridiculously sad/depressing, and it would have been better for all involved if he hadn't done it.

Veep is fantastic. So is Silicon Valley. HBO brings it. Other than True Blood and Girls. Those are pieces of shit.

Girls is great. True Blood you're right about though.

Holy shit I gave that show a lot more of my time than it deserved. I feel like I have to stick with it for the last 7 episodes though, just as more of a "I want to see this fucker die and put into the ground just to make sure" thing

Hbo has some good ass shows, this thread and my brother got me onto it. true detectives and Game of thrones? Hnnnngh!

I've heard true blood also but haven't checked it out.

Spinluck

it is my birthday today.

BG, if it means getting Bron to Cleveland, would you accept a JFF flameout?

squick get your boy

uGOLe89.jpg

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Okay, if JFF is caught using coke, then I will relinquish all claims to Buffalo having the worst offseason of the year.

Top Bottom