• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

eznark

Banned
Jesus christ what an amateur. Tic tac toe container and a pipe tool and you can be discreet about it in the middle of a fucking bar. Idiot rolls up money and pulls out a powder bag like he is an extra in "Idiots Do Drugs For The First Time."

In my day we did coke with some class.

This thread will be the death of my young life.
heart-attack-guy.jpg

Jesus christ what an amateur. Tic tac toe container and a pipe tool and you can be discreet about it in the middle of a fucking bar. Idiot rolls up money and pulls out a powder bag like he is an extra in "Idiots Do Drugs For The First Time."

In my day we did coke with some class.

Off the toilet bowl in the stall? Memories.

squicken

Internet is full of hypocrites. First they whine about him being a drunk, then he does coke to sober up and they whine about that too! Make up your minds assholes

jbug617

Banned
Sam Amico saying Lebron's agent is very impressed with the Cavs roster flexibility.

Stephen A Smith (the guy who broke Lebron to Miami) is making an emergency showing at Sportscenter at 11:30. Seems like he is going to break some news.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Sam Amico saying Lebron's agent is very impressed with the Cavs roster flexibility.

Stephen A Smith (the guy who broke Lebron to Miami) is making an emergency showing at Sportscenter at 11:30. Seems like he is going to break some news.

YDvsK.gif

jakncoke

Banned
NOT SportsCenter ‏@NOTSportsCenter 23m
Forget "Johnny Football", Johnny Manziel's got a new nickname: "Johnny 8 ball" (

This needs to be a thing.

Why did Lebron leave cleveland the first time?

Because they couldnt put together a roster to win a ring, so he got bosh to go down with him to join Wade to finally get one.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I have returned bitches!

Hot damn that was a lot of good food on that cruise. I felt like Stafford at an eating establishment!

ShaneB

kicked back to eat my oatmeal, and I flip to ESPN thinking SportsCenter would be on

nope, MLB

the commentators were talking about the hot dog eating contest instead of the game

baseball

What makes great baseball commentators is the ability to be a great story teller. Gotta fill that time!

So NOW Cleveland has the talent?

they probably have more talent now than they did when lebron was there initially (less lebron of course)

the other thing is any team lebron goes to in the east basically needs to win 1 mildly difficult series in the east to proceed to the finals. THEN, even though they maybe inferior to whatever team comes out of the west, you take your chances in a 7 game series. you don't necessarily need to be better than the team that comes out of the west, you just need to get a couple lucky bounces (see the heat beating the spurs 2 years ago)

A friend looked up the records of all NFL teams since 2000 started.

Lions have the lowest percent of wins (30%). Here's the rest of the bottom 10:

Browns 33%
Raiders 39%
Bills 39%
Cardinals 41%
Texans 41%
Washington 42%
Rams 42%
Jaguars 42%
Chiefs 44%

squicken

A friend looked up the records of all NFL teams since 2000 started.

Lions have the lowest percent of wins (30%). Here's the rest of the bottom 10:

Browns 33%
Raiders 39%
Bills 39%
Cardinals 41%
Texans 41%
Washington 42%
Rams 42%
Jaguars 42%
Chiefs 44%

I've made a lot of bad choices

ShaneB

I've made a lot of bad choices

You like the underdog. We all do. If you pick a team that wins you're apparently a bandwagoner. You can't win no matter what you pick! I've realized I'm a multi-teamer. Who wouldn't love to see those franchise turn it around and flip the entire league around! Spice it up! Keep things fresh.

now I understand why eznark loves audiobooks

I should start with some audiobooks to help spice up cardio days.

BJ Penn =(
Maybe should have just stayed out of the sport. This is sad

Knew I should've avoided everything to keep clear of spoilers. I suppose that was to be expected. Ah well. I'll watch it sometime later.

Bread

Banned
I dunno, I'm not really a fan of a lot of their younger players, and I don't think Kyrie and LBJ would work that well together but maybe that's just me!!
Kyrie/Wiggins/Bennett/Thompson/Waiters
They may not all be great players, but good luck naming some young guys who were better on that Cavs team when he left.

Top Bottom