• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

I was watching an episode of Parks and Recreation recently withJim Irsay in it, and dear lord did he look loaded as fuck.

As for Manziel, it's pretty funny. Can't do anything about it, but damn if it ain't clear what he's doing.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
ZM8D9v.gif

MRSA

Banned
Guys, that fat tinder chick asked me out on a date.........I just wanted to fuck, not this dating bull shit.

Guys, that fat tinder chick asked me out on a date.........I just wanted to fuck, not this dating bull shit.

That's the whole point of Tinder! Tell that amateur to fuck off to OKCupid. I found my girlfriend on there, and she was a diamond in a vast and desolate rough.

Hunter S.

So what you're saying is that you're a coward.

Understandable.

Fuck you Coldplay

Typical Raider Thug no one wants to meet them.

Also the Euros are really scared of guns. My whole weekend I saw tons of people shooting hollow points in the Rocky Mountains. Just an any day thing.

Milchjon

Typical Raider Thug no one wants to meet them.

Also the Euros are really scared of guns. My whole weekend I saw tons of people shooting hollow points in the Rocky Mountains. Just an any day thing.

I'm not inherently scared of guns.

I'm mostly scared of the combination of MRSA and anything that can be a weapon. I'd probably not even eat his food cause he probably emptied his cabinet of stolen opioids in there.

Hunter S.

Have you ever shot a machine gun? I shot an old soviet auto machine gun before *bounces
I have shoot a million gun, hand guns, rifles, shotguns, paintball guns. I am still yet to rent a machine gun from this local gun shooting place. If I had a lot of money to blow it might be worth it. Truly, I would rather just play paintball there. Must have been fun.

Hunter S.

I'm mostly scared of the combination of MRSA and anything that can be a weapon. I'd probably not even eat his food cause he probably emptied his cabinet of stolen opioids in there.
Yeah, I do not read this thread too often lately so I miss a lot I am sure. ;)

cajunator

Banned
I have shoot a million gun, hand guns, rifles, shotguns, paintball guns. I am still yet to rent one from this local gun shooting place. If I had a lot of money to blow it might be worth it. Truly, I would rather just play paintball there. Must have been fun.

When you shoot a fully auto doooooont hold the trigger down the whole time. Fire in short bursts because the muzzle will rise and youll shoot the ceiling hehee.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I just saw somebody complain that in order to get 3 stars for a MKWii cup you need to avoid falling off the track.

I don't even.

MRSA

Banned

I'm actually jolly good fun to be around. When you come to California, we'll go get some BBQ.

MRSA

Banned
Okay.

No food that's on skewers, only places with plastic knives, and I'm getting all my drinks myself!

Fuck you asshole, we're eating ribs with our hands and drinking beers straight from the taps.

I'll even take you to the Stone Brewery

Fox318

I have ESPN on and all I hear is Stephen A Smith talking about how the Knicks are in for Melo and Lebron.

He is exactly what is wrong with basketball in NY. "Star" driven iso basketball instead of team play.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I have ESPN on and all I hear is Stephen A Smith talking about how the Knicks are in for Melo and Lebron.

He is exactly what is wrong with basketball in NY. "Star" driven iso basketball instead of team play.

"team play" means jack shit. Everybody wants to be the Spurs - that means having one of the greatest to ever play the game of basketball, one of the best PGs in the league, an all-star coming off the bench, and talent coming out of every single position in the starting lineup and off the bench. San Antonio won the title because they were the most talented team in the league. Not because of some mythical concept of team play that can be copied around the league (because it can't).

The idea that the Knicks will be a better team because they lose Melo is laughable (or as you're insinuating pass up Melo + Lebron) - but they should let him go and properly rebuild from the ground up though.

Top Bottom