• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

eznark

Banned
BeneficialAromaticAntarcticgiantpetrel.gif

All of Howard's saves against Belgium. Pretty cool

This I would watch.

rando14

I would totally be in if everyone was shirtless from now on.

A) I get to see more boobs
B) I get to show off #GAINZ #DoYouEvenLiftBro?
C) I get to see more boobs!!!

JABEE

"Just hold on, Brons coming home :")"

Not sure, think he said Youngstown before?

After Gordon the other day we're due for somthing good?

That's the kind of thinking that brought on what happened yesterday. Only this time the crater will be deeper and the pain will be more severe. There are no Lebron jerseys left to burn. No more outlet exists for catharsis. The only thing left to burn is what little of Cleveland is left. I hope for everyone's sake and the safety of Canada that Bron signs with the Cavs. You guys deserve it.

jakncoke

Banned
kW9z98h.png

Dude I talk to says he got from another of Manziel before he did some coke. Doesnt really look like Manziel from that head angle and obvious circumstantial but hey NFL version of Len Bias! Do it big or home Johnny Football

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
kW9z98h.png

Dude I talk to says he got from another of Manziel before he did some coke. Doesnt really look like Manziel from that head angle and obvious circumstantial but hey NFL version of Len Bias! Do it big or home Johnny Football

It's not true until it's on tmz.
It's true. JFF and Irsay gonna party hard. In jail.

Sorry bg.

squicken

http://i.imgur.com/kW9z98h.png[/IG]

Dude I talk to says he got from another of Manziel before he did some coke. Doesnt really look like Manziel from that head angle and obvious circumstantial but hey NFL version of Len Bias! Do it big or home Johnny Football[/QUOTE]

Your friend takes pictures of other dudes in the bathroom?

JABEE

Your friend should have sold that to TMZ for major money. That's what creepy friends who take bathroom pics of celebrities are supposed to do. Might as well go full scum bag!

Godslay

Banned
I never much cared for the Heat, but if Lebron goes back to Cleveland and the Nuggets aren't in it I'll root for the Cavs. Plus Bron is a good dude in my book, or at least that is what his image is.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Pfft Johnny is probably just rolling up the money to give as a tip to the bathroom attendant that is there who gave him some paper towel to dry his hands.

IraqiInformationMinister.jpg

squicken

JFF was some counselor at a football camp as well this weekend. Also definitely at Vegas since some media guy their is reporting it.

Bruce Feldman @BruceFeldmanCFB · 3h

Johnny Manziel back out at @Elite11 on Nike campus today along w Blake Bortles, Sam Bradford & Tajh Boyd.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Pfft Johnny is probably just rolling up the money to give as a tip to the bathroom attendant that is there who gave him some paper towel to dry his hands.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p170/MarkNH/misc/IraqiInformationMinister.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Would you accept that tip seeing that it was just up Johnny's nose?

Top Bottom