• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Sanjuro

Even though Nintendo is pretty much the least progressive company on the planet, I was glad they let me re-download TMNT for Nintendo on it.

Spinluck

I was a kid during Mario 3 so I can't really comment on what was as big afterwards.

Pokemon seems like it came close but I don't know if there was the same level of hysteria for Mario 3. I agree with cajun that Mario 3 was probably the bigger deal because of the advertising campaign. I mean they made a advertisement and disgusted it as a movie. Mario might have made me shit my pants more when I actually played it for the first time though. That was such a massive leap over the Atari that you can't really understand how much so unless you were there at the time.

Other than Pokemon the only thing I can think of which were probably not as big as Mario 3 are Sonic and Call of Duty (young boys seem to love this game more than ez loves fat pc gamers).

Wasn't Pacman big as fuck when it came out?

I am not old enough to know, but I have heard stories from when arcades were popular.

Dragon

Banned
If eznark continues to post pictures of people that don't shower, I'll have to start posting pictures of women movie stars I had crushes on when I was like 10.

bionic77

Wasn't Pacman big as fuck when it came out?

I am not old enough to know, but I have heard stories from when arcades were popular.
No idea. Biggest arcade game of my lifetime was easily Street Fighter 2 (closely followed by Mortal Kombat).

People did have Pacman fever though so maybe it was as big or bigger than Mario. I am not old enough to say. Though I did love Pacman as a kid but it was never anything like Mario.

Spinluck

If eznark continues to post pictures of people that don't shower, I'll have to start posting pictures of women movie stars I had crushes on when I was like 10.

John Stamos' lady on Full House did it for me.

And Stacey Dash from Clueless, hnnnnnng.

Dragon

Banned

Haha dude! I literally just watched Secret Admirer, which had her (Lori Loughlin) and Kelly Preston (naked in that movie btw). Yeah always had a crush on her growing up. Damn you Stamos.

rando14

I think he died

In his will he said that I can reveal his big secret when he passes, you guys are gonna be so shocked when you hear the truth about him!

!!

I gotta hear this, knowing his rock n roll lifestyle it's gonna be juicy!!

Like most of life's problems. It can be solved with a few fingers of whisky.

Alright man well I'm glad you're feeling better!!

Stacey Dash is still pretty good looking, she's aged quite well

rando14

MRSA is devo's alt

secret revelaed

Pkmt37Q.jpg

bionic77

!!

I gotta hear this, knowing his rock n roll lifestyle it's gonna be juicy!!

Alright man well I'm glad you're feeling better!!

Stacey Dash is still pretty good looking, she's aged quite well
This is an outrageous statement and an insult to all heterosexual males with functioning penises and eyes.

Pretty good looking? She is one of the hottest human beings of all time!

FMT was right about SeaHawk fans! I am glad we fucked you out of a SB in 2005 now!

rando14

This is an outrageous statement and an insult to all heterosexual males with functioning penises and eyes.

Pretty good looking? She is one of the hottest human beings of all time!

FMT was right about SeaHawk fans! I am glad we fucked you out of a SB in 2005 now!

I love you too man!!

Top Bottom