• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

jakncoke

Banned
What is a Stafford style workout? Making laps around the buffet steam table?

Briskly walking to the newly put out food. And also taking painkillers after you do a light workout like pushups and such seems like you should take a drive to a rehab facility Kas.

jakncoke

Banned
kas doesn't have a problem with drugs, he has a problem with his views on the loser Lions.

Maybe under the influence of drugs he is seeing Stafford lift SB trophys when in reality he is lifting a bucket of kfc, a dinner box from pizza, a 12 taco box from taco bell, some of that new specialty chicken from dominoes, a hot n ready from little ceasars and a double big gulp from 7-11

Fox318

0PaEKkw.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Okay guys, is it time for me to stop messaging fatties and cat ladies on dating sites? Or should I just get off the dating sites in general before I get sucked in? I lost a bunch of weight and I'm a tall dude. Quote for pic.

[EMAIL="http://imgur.com/OMyBSyj][/EMAIL]

Edit: Just realized you can't hide a picture in quote tags...just the link. Lame.

Looks like Tlou remaster has a cross multi player feature with ps3.

On a side not anyone join the main Gaf Destiny clan? Kinda reluctant to join for some reason. Rather play with a smaller group like you guys. But idk might still join
I don't think I'll bother joining the GAF clan, I think we can get some solid groups going from the infinitely superior NFL-GAF!

Milchjon

Okay guys, is it time for me to stop messaging fatties and cat ladies on dating sites? Or should I just get off the dating sites in general before I get sucked in? I lost a bunch of weight and I'm a tall dude. Quote for pic.

Edit: Just realized you can't hide a picture in quote tags...just the link. Lame.

As a... privileged male, I'd say you're a handsome fellow.

As long as girls don't find out about your inability to use mail tags on internet forums. Cause that's usually a deal breaker.

jakncoke

Banned

You dont look tall but you definitely wear ugly clothing!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
As a... privileged male, I'd say you're a handsome fellow.

As long as girls don't find out about your inability to use mail tags on internet forums. Cause that's usually a deal breaker.

Well let's keep that as our little secret.

My buddy's new wife from England told me I should move to Europe because I'd probably do better over there. Apparently the combination of looking European with an American accent is a win.

You dont look tall but you definitely wear ugly clothing!

When's the last time you could afford a shirt that wasn't from the Salvation Army?

My buddy's new wife from England told me I should move to Europe because I'd probably do better over there. Apparently the combination of looking European with an American accent is a win.

When's the last time you could afford a shirt that wasn't from the Salvation Army?

Just like how American girls love Euro accents.

Also, bringing the heat to Jak. Lol

I love me some British accents on a woman.

Me too! I used to dislike them, but I dig them now. I also love southern girls their accents.

Dutch-Germany Finals

This time its personal.

Not sure if I can deal with that. Also, the conspiracy theorists believe that the FIFA only allows 1 Euro team in the finals. So if Germany wins tonight, then they will sabotage us and if Brazil wins, they will help us.

Milchjon

No one loves German accents :D

Off topic but related: Has anyone ever heard something about how accents arise? I mean, there's no good reason why Germans/Frenchies/Indians etc should sound like they're making fun of themselves if they could help it?

jakncoke

Banned

Ive always thought that looking shirt was ugly.

Dragon

Banned
Me too! I used to dislike them, but I dig them now. I also love southern girls their accents.

Yeah I adjusted to southern women accents since I've been down here, they're pretty awesome, although I always have to vet them to see if they're overly religious to make sure I can date them.

No one loves German accents :D

Off topic but related: Has anyone ever heard something about how accents arise? I mean, there's no good reason why Germans/Frenchies/Indians etc should sound like they're making fun of themselves if they could help it?

You guys ruined it for us, because everybody thinks the Dutch are Germans :(

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
A lot of these teams don't really have a memorable play. That makes me feel sad. Even the Texans have a play that stands out!

texanslolslomo-2.gif

eznark

Banned
I'm not clicking an ESPN link but Ice Bowl dive and um...I guess either Desmond's TD or Risons TD catch are the top two? Not sure what they'd put for the Rodgers Super Bowl. I don't feel like there was a "signature play" in that game.

I'm not clicking an ESPN link but Ice Bowl dive and um...I guess either Desmond's TD or Risons TD catch are the top two? Not sure what they'd put for the Rodgers Super Bowl. I don't feel like there was a "signature play" in that game.

Which is the most memorable play in Packers' history?
70%
"Ice Bowl" -- Bart Starr sneaks in from 1 yard to win '67 NFL Championship
18%
Brett Favre hits Andre Rison for 54-yard TD in Super Bowl XXXI
12%
Aaron Rodgers connects with Greg Jennings on 3rd-and-10 to clinch Super Bowl XLV

eznark

Banned
Which is the most memorable play in Packers' history?
70%
"Ice Bowl" -- Bart Starr sneaks in from 1 yard to win '67 NFL Championship
18%
Brett Favre hits Andre Rison for 54-yard TD in Super Bowl XXXI
12%
Aaron Rodgers connects with Greg Jennings on 3rd-and-10 to clinch Super Bowl XLV

I'm the best!

ibrxfpzmSMAp9G.gif

jakncoke

Banned

caveman making truther fumble ?

Top Bottom