• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

eznark

Banned
Poor black, he deserved better.

620_1.jpg

eznark

Banned
Liquid is so fucking trash, at least CIS was kind of a nice story. Liquid is just going to go get their shit pushed in by Korea.

When Na'Vi boots Puppey for Goblak hopefully they also toss xboct for Black!

Greg

Liquid is so fucking trash, at least CIS was kind of a nice story. Liquid is just going to go get their shit pushed in by Korea.

When Na'Vi boots Puppey for Goblak hopefully they also toss xboct for Black!
no one answered earlier

who are the 4 people doing commentary between matches on the Twitch stream? they talk shit on line-ups and the way teams play like they know better, so why aren't they playing?

it's hard for me to relate because it's not like an actual sport where you are too old to play, so I need a football analogy or something

Bread

Banned
No. It's just very apparent watching this match.
it was so obvious watching them play in the group stages, they just sit back and hope the defense can save their asses until they can take advantage of a mistake. dempsey is the only player capable of making skilled moves on that team.

brentech

LOL Brasil. They're going to start killing off more people than the stadiums did.

no one answered earlier

who are the 4 people doing commentary between matches on the Twitch stream? they talk shit on line-ups and the way teams play like they know better, so why aren't they playing?

it's hard for me to relate because it's not like an actual sport where you are too old to play, so I need a football analogy or something

I'm not watching over on twitch, but it's often people that used to play Dota 1 competitively, or just people that have taken the time to learn the game and have broadcast voices.
They are usually known to the players and have spent time playing with them in more casual settings.

That's not to say that they always know what is best, since teams can often create tactics that are new or just not often seen.

But believe it or not, you CAN be too old to compete and move into broadcasting. Not all were necessarily DOTA players, but played other games when they were younger.

Konka

Banned
it was so obvious watching them play in the group stages, they just sit back and hope the defense can save their asses until they can take advantage of a mistake. dempsey is the only player capable of making skilled moves on that team.

Holy shit I look away for a few minutes and it's 3-0?!

Bread

Banned
is there some unspoken rule about not running up the score in soccer? i want to see germany embarrass the entire country of brazil

Top Bottom