• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

I just watched White House Down and it's one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life.

Is it better than Olympus Has Fallen?

I recently watched Jack Reacher. Good movie.

Might watch Flight and Narc tonight. Probably none since the baby will be taking up most of the time. Apparently I also have a PS4 and WiiU but I wouldn't know it anymore.

God I hope that DJAX instagram post means he is staying and Chip and him made hot sex love to get over whatever differences they had.

Is it better than Olympus Has Fallen?

I recently watched Jack Reacher. Good movie.

Might watch Flight and Narc tonight. Probably none since the baby will be taking up most of the time. Apparently I also have a PS4 and WiiU but I wouldn't know it anymore.

God I hope that DJAX instagram post means he is staying and Chip and him made hot sex love to get over whatever differences they had.

Olympus Has Fallen is way better than White House Down.

mbbFAw7.jpg

Olympus Has Fallen is way better also

@TheMattyI: Ooof.. RT @flasportsbuzz: Asked how different Lazor's offense will be, Philbin said "I don't know that it's going to be all that different."

Fuck you Joe Philbin, eat the biggest bag of dicks in the deepest darkest depths of Hell.

Olympus Has Fallen is way also

Fuck you Joe Philbin, eat the biggest bag of dicks in the deepest darkest depths of Hell.

How could it not be different? I understand the words he is using but they dont make any sense the way he is using them. If they run the same broken offense again then people need to die, firing them wont be enough.

How could it not be different? I understand the words he is using but they dont make any sense the way he is using them. If they run the same broken offense again then people need to die, firing them wont be enough.

I'm almost rooting for this team to fail so Ross will just clean house, Philibn is a terrible coach

gutshot

The optimist in me says that the Eagles realized that they no longer have any leverage in a DeSean Jackson trade so they've decided to keep him.

The cynic in me says that the Eagles told DeSean they will send him somewhere he would like to play (ie not the Raiders), if he acts like he is staying and is happy about it.

I'm almost rooting for this team to fail so Ross will just clean house, Philibn is a terrible coach

I wonder if he wasnt happy with the Lazor hire, and is now trying to under cut him publicly. Saying that the offense will be the same makes it sound like it is still Philbin's offense.

Tom Penny

Why would anyone trade for Jackson when the Eagles don't want him? That would be stupid. They aren't sending him anywhere. They keep him or release him.

effzee

Yes. Its fucking terrible.

Olympus Has Fallen is Die Hard by comparison.

Add me as another World War Z apologist. I liked the movie.

Yeah I have to watch WWZ. I've heard its surprisingly good. GAF hate machine made sure everyone would hate it before it was ever released.

BTW the worst movie I have ever watched is After Earth. I can't believe how bad that movie was.

I wonder if he wasnt happy with the Lazor hire, and is now trying to under cut him publicly. Saying that the offense will be the same makes it sound like it is still Philbin's offense.

Maybe, apparently tannehill said he's already seen some big changes to the offense so who knows what he's taking about.

"@AbramsonPBP: Philbin on Jordan: Once he gets quality he's going to be a good player"

Why didn't he get more last year....

Philbin is fucken clueless...

gutshot

Yeah I have to watch WWZ. I've heard its surprisingly good. GAF hate machine made sure everyone would hate it before it was ever released.

BTW the worst movie I have ever watched is After Earth. I can't believe how bad that movie was.

Gary Whitta am cry.

Dragon

Banned

Yeah WWZ had major production issues so everyone was really down on it prior to it coming out.

Are you working on your swagger level?

:( Indeed.

Not to be flippant on such a serious topic but is that his daughter? She's cute as fuck.

Jim Kelly has been really dealt some shitty hands in life.

Also, I didn't wanna say it, but his daughter could buy me a diner (depending on her age

I liked WWZ, in lighter news

Sorry Gata, even your owner knows how much your team sucks

And as the owner of Fullham, he knows all about delegation.

:( Indeed.

Not to be flippant on such a serious topic but is that his daughter? She's cute as fuck.

Ha, I was thinking the same thing.

Are you working on your swagger level?

Also, I didn't wanna say it, but his daughter could buy me a diner (depending on her age

We all going to h-e-double hockey sticks. That was the first thing I thought too.

But in all seriousness, fuck cancer

She's 19 it appears so we're safe from being labeled perverted old men.

Well at least you are. I'm old enough now that I can't escape said label when talking about a 19 year old.

I liked 'the book of Eli' , for the most part. Never seen after earth. It never looked overly interesting.

Book of Eli is one of my favorite settings in a movie. Love that world, makes me crave another Fallout. Watched The Road thanks to Godslay, another great movie as well in an amazing world.

gutshot

@Jeff_McLane said:
Source close to situation said that DeSean Jackson has called a few #Eagles teammates and told them he's staying after talk with Chip Kelly.

I guess he's staying? I don't know what to believe any more.

As someone who recently had to see his father in a hospital bed (open heart surgery, he's ok now) that picture really hits hard. Hope Jim pulls through, an absolute all-time great.

effzee

Gary Whitta am cry.

To be honest the only reason I watched it was because of Whitta and I was under the impression the intense hatred GAF has for Will Smith was making everyone shit on the movie. I usually find that majority of the guys who follow movies make up their minds way in advance and then one way or another construct their argument to fit that opinion.

But this time. This time the movieGAF crowd got it right. Atrocious movie. Terrible dialogue, story, and amateur hour effects, cinematography, and laughable bad acting from everyone involved.

I had no opinion of Gary until the Richard Sherman post-game interview happened. He showed his true colors that day on Twitter.

I missed this. What did he say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom