• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
My noodle.

image.php

bionic77

Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?

Go
I will take the choker over the cheating spawn of Satan.

I don't know what BG posted, but he is from Ohio so it must've been horrific.

Coldplay is a virgin.
Everyone is born a virgin and unless you are very fortunate you will always be partly a virgin regarding some sexual experiences.

For example I am still a virgin when it comes to a menage. I have also never had sex on an airplane or in a barn. And no one has ever emptied their bladder or bowels on top of me. Compared to FMT a lot of us are probably virgins.

Being a virgin is no excuse for being a degenerate though.

I like to think of them as sperm quarantine systems for defective DNA.

Hashtag stop bronnie breeding.
I agree that it is better if these people don't spread their seed, but the problem is that I still have to deal with these people in the real world. The same guy who is orgasming to some underage Japanese cartoon character is probably using those same hands to prepare your food at a fast food restaurant. The question is are these people fit to live freely among us?

Sidenote: FIFA against Darkest Red had me like :https://vine.co/v/Mur0ewdBIbt
:jnc

We have had some intense matches, that is for sure. I got up to Division 3 in Seasons last night, playing only as US at this point. I haven't run into anyone that gave me too much trouble but I'm definitely losing and drawing more often now. Some dude played me with Columbia last night, probably the toughest opponent and team I've faced with the US. He beat me 4-3 but honestly he kind of dominated more than the score shows. What sucks about the higher divisions is people actually know how to play defense!

bionic77

These FIFA talk is making me both afraid and anxious to play some FIFA online.

Too much other shit to do. I am mostly watching tv, movies, exercising and working late these days. 10 more days until the kids come back. Then these decisions will be taken away from me!

Man if Manning isnt top ten I cant even imagine how low you must have Miss Brady ranked.

1. Bledsoe
2. Montana
3. Brady
14. McNabb
15. Peyton

:jnc

We have had some intense matches, that is for sure. I got up to Division 3 in Seasons last night, playing only as US at this point. I haven't run into anyone that gave me too much trouble but I'm definitely losing and drawing more often now. Some dude played me with Columbia last night, probably the toughest opponent and team I've faced with the US. He beat me 4-3 but honestly he kind of dominated more than the score shows. What sucks about the higher divisions is people actually know how to play defense!

We always have great games, score is always close too.

Slo

I agree that it is better if these people don't spread their seed, but the problem is that I still have to deal with these people in the real world. The same guy who is orgasming to some underage Japanese cartoon character is probably using those same hands to prepare your food at a fast food restaurant. The question is are these people fit to live freely among us?

Only for a few more generations my friend. We must suffer but maybe our children's children will live in a more cleansed world. Until then I suppose the best we can do is concentrate the otaku somehow. Perhaps into "camps" of some sort.

bionic77

Only for a few more generations my friend. We must suffer but maybe our children's children will live in a more cleansed world. Until then I suppose the best we can do is concentrate the otaku somehow. Perhaps into "camps" of some sort.
I think we should trick them all into moving to Florida.

The easiest way to do it would be by allowing them to marry their pillow, but just limit it to Florida.

That should fix the problem and Florida is so fucked up that they wouldn't even notice.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 8m
Storyline to watch: #Lions Vice Chairman Bill Ford Jr was at the facility yesterday and did meet with WR Sammy Watkins. Would take a trade…

Kas it's happening brother!

sigh...

We have a lot of draft picks, and the opportunity to get some much needed bodies in here at a variety of positions. Why do we need the top WR in the draft when we already have the best WR in the league, and a very good #2 in Tate? I cannot possibly understand why it would be worth it to trade for the (alleged) best WR in the draft, when we could easily end up with the second or third best WR (Evans, Cooks, Benjamin, etc) without giving up anything.

An elite QB makes receivers better. I'd rather wait and see if Caldwell and company can mold Stafford into a great QB before making drastic trades.

Bread

Banned
a kid walked into class with a chelsea jersey and scarf, is he your step brother, dutch?

also another guy pronounced silicon valley as silicone valley repeatedly and it was funny

MechDX

Josh Norris ‏@JoshNorris · 21m
Sadly, yes. RT @BrandonOnSports: You really believe that Teddy Bridgewater drops into the 2nd round possibly?

If the Texans somehow got Clowney and Bridgewater.....

manfestival

there are times when the NFL threads just take a dip into the unknown abyss and those results are always... interesting to say the least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom