• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Fuck it Greg, let's go play some tennis!!

BdTDhwn.jpg

Syrinx

With all these GAF ads to buy the new Bucs jerseys, I think I'm starting to get used to them. Thanks, Google overlords.

squicken

sigh...

We have a lot of draft picks, and the opportunity to get some much needed bodies in here at a variety of positions. Why do we need the top WR in the draft when we already have the best WR in the league, and a very good #2 in Tate? I cannot possibly understand why it would be worth it to trade for the (alleged) best WR in the draft, when we could easily end up with the second or third best WR (Evans, Cooks, Benjamin, etc) without giving up anything.

An elite QB makes receivers better. I'd rather wait and see if Caldwell and company can mold Stafford into a great QB before making drastic trades.

Maybe Megatron's knee is worse than anyone knows about? I really doubt they trade up, but that's about the only reason I can think of that they would do it

MechDX

sigh...

We have a lot of draft picks, and the opportunity to get some much needed bodies in here at a variety of positions. Why do we need the top WR in the draft when we already have the best WR in the league, and a very good #2 in Tate? I cannot possibly understand why it would be worth it to trade for the (alleged) best WR in the draft, when we could easily end up with the second or third best WR (Evans, Cooks, Benjamin, etc) without giving up anything.

An elite QB makes receivers better. I'd rather wait and see if Caldwell and company can mold Stafford into a great QB before making drastic trades.

Because secretly Kas is your GM.

Tony Grossi ‏@TonyGrossi · 14m
"@BrentVogelJr you think maybe the browns haven't signed a veteran QB yet because they want Carr to mentor Carr? // This thought scares me.

Suck it Kave.

manfestival

You're in for a treat. It raises the bar for storytelling in games, in my opinion, and the gameplay is excellent as well. I can't really say enough good things about it. I'll be double-dipping for sure.

I gotta ask, how scary was the game? I dont care for horror games really. Especially super jumpy ones as they just suck the fun out of the experience for me. I really want to play it, as I love uncharted.

Tenumi

Banned
Only for a few more generations my friend. We must suffer but maybe our children's children will live in a more cleansed world. Until then I suppose the best we can do is concentrate the otaku somehow. Perhaps into "camps" of some sort.

I'm sorry, but that is really not funny.

As for Watkins, I can see it happening as a bit more protection for if/when Calvin is out injured. When those days happen, the offense goes into the tank. Yeah, part of it is on Stafford. I'll just say I'm not against it, but I'm not going to shed any tears if it does or doesn't happen.

Barring Watkins, I'd rather have a safety or an OLB pass rushing threat.

I gotta ask, how scary was the game? I dont care for horror games really. Especially super jumpy ones as they just suck the fun out of the experience for me. I really want to play it, as I love uncharted.
Not very scary at all. There are a few parts in the game where you are in a dark environment and it's very tense but it isn't really trying to be a horror game or anything. Very few jump scares if any. For reference I played that free PS+ game Outlast for about 10 minutes and said

iAAZ2MpXTZdEa.gif

Syrinx

I can't do draft stuff anymore. Just can't. The thing will come when it fucking comes. And when it does, even after all the months and months of speculation it's probably going to turn out in a way nobody predicted.

Wish the Tlou ps4 would launch at $40, but hell can say I won't bite at $60. Never played it, and the multi sounded fun from you guys

:jnc Darkest_red I didn't even download Outlast, saw a screen and just said nope lol

Wish the Tlou ps4 would launch at $40, but hell can say I won't bite at $60. Never played it, and the multi sounded fun from you guys

:jnc Darkest_red I didn't even download Outlast, saw a screen and just said nope lol

It is the most broken mp I have ever played on consoles. The unlocks that you get for leveling up are so powerful that high level players just destroy low level players regardless of skill. I have no idea if they ever patched it or not, but I tried to get into it, because the core gameplay is great, but getting stomped by guys with crazy armor, weapons, and perks was no fun at all.

squicken

Peyton and the Broncos, Thad Lewis are all working out at Duke this week.

I've heard through the grapevine that Victor Cruz is here (at Duke) as well, so I would assume Eli and a few Giants pass-catchers are here too.

They were all there last year. Cutcliffe is the Manning family QB guru. D Thomas isn't there, though. Some injury he's nursing

MechDX

I need a single player game on the Xbox One but their really isn't one I don't already own. AC4 on WiiU and I don't like Dead Rising.

bionic77

Full price for the last of us is lame.

I might be crazy but looking at the PS4 and One games the WiiU seems like a much superior platform when it comes to quality of games at this point. Wish it was cheaper though and more people supported the 2nd screen with kickass content (like a few 3DS and DS games). Just copy Kid Icarus. Then again that is good advice for everyone.

manfestival

Not very scary at all. There are a few parts in the game where you are in a dark environment and it's very tense but it isn't really trying to be a horror game or anything. Very few jump scares if any. For reference I played that free PS+ game Outlast for about 10 minutes and said

iAAZ2MpXTZdEa.gif

Interesting, well is it scarier than dark souls/demons souls? I have played both games and fared well. I dont consider them scary but very creepy

Full price for the last of us is lame.

I might be crazy but looking at the PS4 and One games the WiiU seems like a much superior platform when it comes to quality of games at this point. Wish it was cheaper though and more people supported the 2nd screen with kickass content (like a few 3DS and DS games). Just copy Kid Icarus. Then again that is good advice for everyone.

It had a year head-start on the other two. I would hope it has more good games.

Interesting, well is it scarier than dark souls/demons souls? I have played both games and fared well. I dont consider them scary but very creepy
There are some parts that are a little scarier than a Souls game but not by too much. I wouldn't even say TLoU is as much of a horror game as something like RE4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom