• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Banned
What? I haven't even been mean today. I'm usually in a pretty good mood. I have been positive about the Eagles future. I usually try to spread the word about the sins of the Patriots without indicting the Patriot fanbase. I try so hard not to ruffle feathers and disturb swampy waters.

You said Swamp/Patriots?

Are you referring to Tebow/Brady or Hernandez/Brady?

Tim-Tebow-New-England-Patriots.jpg

6a0115709f071f970b015393b3b619970b.jpe

With Saffold back I could easily see him taking over at LT until Long returns and then moving over to guard (where they'll want him long term). I guess the question now if they see Barksdale as a long-term guy over at RT or if they decide to get Robinson/Matthews. Honestly I don't see them doing it now and then waiting until the 2nd or 3rd round to get a guard.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Nice signing for the jets although interested to see how he does without the benefit of a spread out defense.

chadskin

Lol really? Edelman is an awesome piece but in reality had inflated numbers in a stable of garbage... on top of that he's an injury machine.

Payback for the Revis deal!
Seriously though, good on special team and in the slot. Injuries are a concern, yeah.

Eric Decker's agreement with Jets leaves Hakeem Nicks, Julian Edelman, James Jones and Emmanuel Sanders among top FA WRs still available.

Out of the bunch, I'd lean more towards Edelman than Jones, tbh.

squicken

With Saffold back I could easily see him taking over at LT until Long returns and then moving over to guard (where they'll want him long term). I guess the question now if they see Barksdale as a long-term guy over at RT or if they decide to get Robinson/Matthews. Honestly I don't see them doing it now and then waiting until the 2nd or 3rd round to get a guard.

Still hope they draft Robinson or Mathews. Still lots of uncertainty on the OL. Wells and Long injuries, still need another guard and they probably want to upgrade Barksdale

Mark OckerbloomFox25 ‏@ocktalks 16m
A source tells me Seattle free agent CB Brandon Browner is in town for a visit with the @Patriots tomorrow. #fox25
Expand

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Losing James Jones and HoFinley isn't the end of the world. Kind of puts to bed a lot of the rage I felt towards them for dropping balls over the past few seasons.

If anything I'm seeing a correlation between players that I yell at the most and them getting cut or released. Morgan Burnett is next.

Dom Capers somehow goes unnoticed though...

cdyhybrid

Cheater joining Cheaters

Pats will pickup two corners that would be backups in Seattle today!

Losing James Jones and HoFinley isn't the end of the world. Kind of puts to bed a lot of the rage I felt towards them for dropping balls over the past few seasons.

If anything I'm seeing a correlation between players that I yell at the most and them getting cut or released. Morgan Burnett is next.

Dom Capers somehow goes unnoticed though...

Worst Harbs is moving to the Gabbert era so you won't have to worry about them anymore!

Payback for the Revis deal!
Seriously though, good on special team and in the slot. Injuries are a concern, yeah.

Out of the bunch, I'd lean more towards Edelman than Jones, tbh.

IMO the first two are untouchable. Edelman needed everyone else to get injured before he mattered in the offense, and Nicks may as well have not been in the league last year.

Dragon

Banned
IMO the first two are untouchable. Edelman needed everyone else to get injured before he mattered in the offense, and Nicks may as well have not been in the league last year.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Xenogears? Did we ever convey our friendship? Because we're friends now.

I love the game a lot although I haven't played through it recently. Grahf always felt so bad ass to me, fighting our Gears by himself outside of his gear!

I love the game a lot although I haven't played through it recently. Grahf always felt so bad ass to me, fighting our Gears by himself outside of his gear!

I haven't played in years but it's one of the first games that comes to mind when I want to replay something and it's probably one of my top 5 games period. My favorite video game story too. I mean tight narratives like TLOU are the true topnotch variety but Xenogears' story is just the most grand, fun, and the overused: epic.

JABEE

Happy Birthday, Mech and Bread.

I feel like this thread is now full of Patriots fans. Even non-Pats fans are turning to the dark side. Two-teamers abound. All of our work is ruined. I don't know where Bionic has been the past few days. He must have sensed what these days would bring. I thought he would be on the front lines defending this thread in these trying hours. Alone, I post in this thread of Patriot revelry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom