• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
How many times did he even punt this year? Better off saving the $$ and just go for it on 4th down every time :p

Unless it's 4th and inches to go at the goal line in the playoffs apparently!

Felt the urge to flip this restaurant table over where I'm sitting after typing that.

Paging Greg

oliviamunn ‏@oliviamunn 2m2 minutes ago
Was talking to VP Biden backstage at theellenshow when he spotted my boyfriend and immediately stopped… http://instagram.com/p/yVlCleMmdm/

munnasathirdwheel_zpsro0aqliw.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Why are you questioning Tyson, Sanjuro?

Astrophysics? What's that have to do with football?

Assuming you weren't being sarcastic.

Not sure if posted earlier, but:

95.7 The GAME @957thegame

.@Julius_Thomas says becoming a #Raiders TE next season is a possibility. He'll wait and see if they reach out. Grew up a Raiders fan.

Furyous

The Joe Biden Godgers conversation has to be legendary. Biden says the first thing that comes to mind. The Godgers is a great dude so of course he has a rebuttal. Olivia this awkward look on her face like something's going to happen.

Godslay

Banned
Not sure if posted earlier, but:

95.7 The GAME @957thegame

.@Julius_Thomas says becoming a #Raiders TE next season is a possibility. He'll wait and see if they reach out. Grew up a Raiders fan.

Pretty much knew this was a possibility as soon as he swapped his Twitter avatar to include the Raiders logo. Del Rio and the Raiders absurd cap make it possible. Plus, I think Kubes wants guys who can block at the TE spot. So I don't think Denver goes above the 7 per that they offered him at the beginning of the season.

I like Orange Julius, but he has some glaring flaws to match his talent. I'll miss him if he leaves, but I think the change of offensive mindset makes him somewhat obsolete long-term in this offense.

Wonder how much the Raiders end up paying him? Has to be 7+ if I had to guess.

MechDX

Everyone in Kubes offense better be a hell of a blocker. Fkasbacks if Kevin Walter as WR #2. Couldn't catch a cold but could block his ass off.

Kubes gave him 6 million a year.....

Spinluck

Not sure why I haven't posted in here more. The semi meltdown after the Colts asswhuppin was real shit from my heart.

The other football threads have become shitholes, and the SB one took that turn less than 5 pages in.

DMczaf

Just got a job offer that I've been waiting a month to hear back on. This broke ass engineer is back to making some money!

mike-evans-does-manziel-money-celebration-after-touchdown-against-cleveland.gif

Godslay

Banned
Everyone in Kubes offense better be a hell of a blocker. Fkasbacks if Kevin Walter as WR #2. Couldn't catch a cold but could block his ass off.

Kubes gave him 6 million a year.....

Its why Daniels is rumored to leave Balt and come to Denver. Virgil Green stays on due to being Julius Thomas with lesser pass catching skills, but monster blocking ability. Sign Daniels, who is cheaper than OJ and more balanced.

Julius walks and see what happens beyond that I guess.

Tom Penny

Just got a job offer that I've been waiting a month to hear back on. This broke ass engineer is back to making some money!

Gratz. My brother is an engineer at Ratheon that shit is weird. He got clipped. Got paid for like half a year to not work then they hired him right back. He also has a 3 day weekend every other week. I'm jelly :(

MechDX

Its why Daniels is rumored to leave Balt and come to Denver. Virgil Green stays on due to being Julius Thomas with lesser pass catching skills, but monster blocking ability. Sign Daniels, who is cheaper than OJ and more balanced.

Julius walks and see what happens beyond that I guess.

If I was Elway I say no to OD. Make him work with a younger guy with more upside. Don't let him set up his good ol boy network

Spinluck

Pretty much knew this was a possibility as soon as he swapped his Twitter avatar to include the Raiders logo. Del Rio and the Raiders absurd cap make it possible. Plus, I think Kubes wants guys who can block at the TE spot. So I don't think Denver goes above the 7 per that they offered him at the beginning of the season.

I like Orange Julius, but he has some glaring flaws to match his talent. I'll miss him if he leaves, but I think the change of offensive mindset makes him somewhat obsolete long-term in this offense.

Get a big motherfucker who can seal that edge for CJ.

I would like to see Manning riding out on the legs of TD 2.0!

Spinluck

Grats brother DM.

I beat your Bucs in the SB in my Madden League.

Another thanks to your team getting me Luck's first ring!

Not sure why I haven't posted in here more. The semi meltdown after the Colts asswhuppin was real shit from my heart.

The other football threads have become shitholes, and the SB one took that turn less than 5 pages in.
Fuck the Pats I always say

I haven't been nor will I visit that hive of villainy known as the SB thread

Godslay

Banned
If I was Elway I say no to OD. Make him work with a younger guy with more upside. Don't let him set up his good ol boy network

Sure, but need a vet with experience in the system. Teach Virgil, and gain some depth. Draft or pick up some young TEs.

Get a big motherfucker who can seal that edge for CJ.

I would like to see Manning riding out on the legs of TD 2.0!

Virgil is your guy. Monster blocker. Plus we'll probably convert Thompson to a FB or pick up one.

CJ is good, but TD was special. If he's half the man TD was I'd be excited.

lulz the words of a defeated man. it's a game i play too!

Tom Penny

Who gives a shit? He shouldn't be in the conversation with the other Thomas who is an all world talent when it comes to a contract. If they signed him at the expense of Demarius :jnc

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
catsuit.jpg

Hello friends,

Lately there has been talk of me squickening to the Ravens or turning in my crown as king of the offseason thread.

I am here today to make it known once and for all...

BROWNS 4 LIFE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

I AIN'T GOING NOWHERE DM! YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ME!

JABEE

catsuit.jpg

Hello friends,

Lately there has been talk of me squickening to the Ravens or turning in my crown as king of the offseason thread.

My shamey!

Godslay

Banned
Who gives a shit? He shouldn't be in the conversation with the other Thomas who is an all world talent when it comes to a contract. If they signed him at the expense of Demarius :jnc

They have the cap for both. They were both offered a contract at the beginning of the year. That's why he's in the conversation. Denver could have both, but Denver's number doesn't match what he wants.

DT will be signed, it's just a matter of who and how after him.

lulz the words of a defeated man. it's a game i play too!

I've said he's a terrible blocker all season. It's his glaring flaw as a TE, especially in a ZBS.

He's a pass catcher.

I'd love to have him back, but he likely doesn't fit due to money and fit in offense.

They have the cap for both. They were both offered a contract at the beginning of the year. That's why he's in the conversation. Denver could have both, but Denver's number doesn't match what he wants.

Who do you think they lose?

Tom Penny

Julius is a good player and will likely get overpaid by a shit organization like the Raiders. Why sweat that? He doesn't demand a double team and replaceable probably at a half the cost. The other Thomas...not so much. If he leaves..sorry mang.

Godslay

Banned
Who do you think they lose?

Probably Julius, Pot Roast, and they'll cut Peyton.

Julius is a good player and will likely get overpaid by a shit organization like the Raiders. Why sweat that? He doesn't demand a double team and replaceable probably at a half the cost. The other Thomas...not so much. If he leaves..sorry mang.

Not sweating it. Just sharing my thoughts. Knew he was cashing in.

DT would get franchised by the Broncos right?

Some say yes, others say he'll get a deal. I think he'll sign a deal. Just a guess though.

Tom Penny

Not sweating it. Just sharing my thoughts. Knew he was cashing in.

How is the whole money thing with Demarius? Can they franchise / offer the most? Realistically he's going to look at 1 more year with Peyton if he chooses to come back then what? Money usually talks but NFL contracts are tricky. Does he want to play with ??? QB going forward.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

DT and ES (plus peyton obviously) are what drive that offense anyways. I'm sure JT was a big product of the talent surrounding him. That being said he's a giant Red zone target, and that's probably where he'll be missed.

Godslay

Banned
How is the whole money thing with Demarius? Can they franchise / offer the most? Realistically he's going to look at 1 more year with Peyton if he chooses to come back then what? Money usually talks but NFL contracts are tricky. Does he want to play with ??? QB going forward.

He's on record saying he would take a discount to stay in Denver. Whether that is the truth remains to be seen. Harris' deal makes me optimistic it will get done.

Plenty of rumors as a franchise tag, so it very well could happen.

catsuit.jpg

Hello friends,

For the record, I never doubted your loyalty to the losing cause and wasn't going to take away your crown....yet.

You waver again and I'm coming for that thang tho and Engineer DM will be our king!

Top Bottom