• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Looking like Dick LeBeau now heading to Titans. Always good to make the wife happy. Seems to be the case here.-Gil Brandt

Thought he signed with Arizona already

Arizona didn't want him as a DC and he didn't want to be anything else.

That's what I heard anyway.

Just notice the Draft is back to it's usual time this year, not that close to middle of May BS from last year..

They decided not to take Radio City Music Hall's shit anymore.

JABEE

Belichick's science lesson is even funnier now that we know there are videos of their ball boy taking their game balls to an unspecified location.

Belichick's science lesson is even funnier now that we know there are videos of their ball boy taking their game balls to an unspecified location.

But I'm sure he's just some rogue locker room attendant, and the Pats/Brady had no idea what he was doing...

So was this posted?

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...00m-salary-report-article-1.2092554?cid=bitly

Kraft was instrumental in securing Goodell a gargantuan salary that amounts to a total of about $300 million over seven years.

The GQ article, by Gabriel Sherman, paints Goodell as a miserly boss, often accusing his underlings of being overpaid and explains the league's obsession with controlling its players, its revenues and its image, which has been massively challenged in the last year.

The article points out that Kraft is a member of the league's compensation committee, comprised of three NFL team owners, which infamously set Goodell's pay package at $44 million per year for seven years starting in 2012. (For comparison's sake, outgoing Major League Baseball commissioner Bud Selig made about half amount toward the end of his tenure).

"But Kraft was one of Goodell's closest confidants among the NFL's thirty-two owners, and his fiercest advocate and defender," Sherman writes. "As a member of the league's compensation committee, Kraft has vigorously defended Goodell's eye-popping $44 million pay package, and in the wake of the TMZ leak, he personally called owners and lobbied them to issue statements backing the commissioner, according to a senior league source. So large is Kraft's sway with Goodell that one veteran NFL executive likes to call him 'the assistant commissioner.'"

More at the article.

jbug617

Banned
what is the punishment for messing with a ball anyway? I heard it was $25k. I think the Pats get suspensions, draft pick lost and fine.

eznark

Banned
Hanging the Pro Bowl MVP banner.

4BA029FB88DA29D1B646D97818C2B613265B6985

MechDX

Brad Biggs ‏@BradBiggs · 29m29 minutes ago
Former #Bears LB coach Reggie Herring joins Gary Kubiak's staff with #Broncos

Kubiak basically hiring his entire former Texans staff in Denver.

brentech

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 1m1 minute ago
#Packers signed P @CodyMandell29, a 6-foot-2, 217-pound first-year player from Alabama. Appeared in 52 career games for #CrimsonTide.
Masthay got some competition.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Yup, I still get ppl coming up to me saying tough loss when I have my Packer stuff on.

Just want to say "No shit, stfu already" :)
My brother was hitting me up with mock drafts and shit the next morning. I need at least another couple of weeks before I can muster up the will to start caring about football again.

Top Bottom