• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Greg

What games are you scoring points in?!
FIFA 15

Greg and I scored 4 goals in our first online co-op game and he didn't even have a mic! Dat chemistry.

Yeah man it was fun! The auto switching takes some time to get used to for sure. I look forward to many more excellent matches!
we had some awesome reads!

I felt like a ball hog on 2 of those crosses because I passed to myself - thought it would default to the other player for the next touch

Wow, that is crazy! I wouldn't be surprised either but it also seems like stuff that would be easy to make up.

Seems like the guy is a respected poster and a few are verifying his story, still though grain of salt and all. He also said this about Wallace.

I asked him what he thinks about Wallace and he said he didn't want to say anything about it. I didn't mention it again.

Anyways nothing to surprising I guess, a lot of stuff we figured or expected after what happened last year.

Sanjuro

i85QvWfjKiw50.gif

ramuh

Fuck this Offseason is going to suck. I'm getting a house built though. First time home buyer. Fucking expensive as shit in this area though. :/ Should occupy my time.

MRSA

Banned
LTTP>WW>MM

Still super excited. I really want one of those N3ds MM versions. Hopefully they aren't as rare as the thread thinks they are. I can still find the ALBW 3ds XL around here and that was scarce for awhile

Quit being a poor and pay scalper prices then you poor.

FIFA 15

we had some awesome reads!

I felt like a ball hog on 2 of those crosses because I passed to myself - thought it would default to the other player for the next touch
Yeah we did!

Co-op takes some getting used to with all of the player switching and everything. Usually if one player passes it will auto switch the receiver to the other player but when you did those crosses I was already near the middle so it kept me the same and switched you. Anyway, it wasn't ball hogging it was just awesome!

Seems like the guy is a respected poster and a few are verifying his story, still though grain of salt and all. He also said this about Wallace.

Anyways nothing to surprising I guess, a lot of stuff we figured or expected after what happened last year.
The real shocker is that the team doesn't believe in Philbin. Reeeeeal shocker.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Heh BG, Lane is keeping hush on the next prospective coaches for the staff so the media can't steal from them.

Top Bottom