• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG you magnificent bastard!

Adding Lane Adkins on twitter has been fantastic. He's been breaking Browns news days before the media and "sources confirm" Mary Kay do.

So for Giants fans that lament the loss of Will Hill....

http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/28/baltimore-ravens-player-wanted-man-arrest-warrant-issued/

0128-will-hill-ravens-twitterBaltimore Ravens safety Will Hill is wanted by NJ officials -- after allegedly stiffing his baby mama out of more than $16k in child support ... TMZ Sports has learned.

According to official documents obtained by TMZ Sports, the 24-year-old is on the hook for $16,588.18 in unpaid support to a woman in New Jersey.

Law enforcement sources tell us an arrest warrant has been issued. There won't be a "fugitive" style manhunt for the guy ... but if a cop pulls him over and runs his info, he'll be arrested on the spot.

In fact, that's exactly what happened to Hill in December 2013 ... when he was arrested in NJ on a warrant for outstanding child support payments.

Hill (who was playing for the NY Giants back then) eventually paid up ... and actually played in a game against the Detroit Lions just days later.

Hill is considered a pretty solid player on the Ravens -- and had a key pick 6 interception against the Saints in week 12.

We've reached out to Hill for comment -- so far, no word back.

MRSA

Banned
Bead you need to upgrade to Taiwanese beef rolls

l.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
:")

He's nice because he'll just report facts and info Without inserting opinion into it.

It's so refreshing.

The anti-Grossi. I find it hilarious how much inside info Adkins has meanwhile Grossi has nothing despite his "100 year war"

I still won't give up Mary Kay though...she tries so hard.

It's so refreshing.

The anti-Grossi. I find it hilarious how much inside info Adkins has meanwhile Grossi has nothing despite his "100 year war"

I still won't give up Mary Kay though...she tries so hard.

And this is why you're still a browns fan, sometimes you just have to take the L.

There's a big difference between being able to afford it and being responsible enough to actually pay it.

i know it's just frustrating how stupid some people can be.

Can uh, us lowly southern Californians come too? That means myself, this new guy named chris, Fantomex, and possibly kas (Probably not kas, he's too fat and poor).

Also French Laundry is currently closed, they're renovating the kitchen and shit.

If we did a NFL GAF meet up at French Laundry, that would solidify us as the classiest community, and it be baller as fuck. Let's do it. I don't care if they're closed, I'm sure they're already booked 6 months out from whenever they open.

MRSA

Banned
If we did a NFL GAF meet up at French Laundry, that would solidify us as the classiest community, and it be baller as fuck. Let's do it. I don't care if they're closed, I'm sure they're already booked 6 months out from whenever they open.

We would actually be able to refer to the other communities as "poors". Brilliant

milana_vayntrub_this_is_the_puppy_that_lives_in_my_butt_twitter_GuC037Wp.sized.jpg

I know my boy FMT wishes he was in that dog's position.

Konka

Banned
I hear the drums echoing tonight
But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation
She's coming in, 12:30 flight
The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation
I stopped an old man along the way
Hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies
He turned to me as if to say, "Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you"

It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had

The wild dogs cry out in the night
As they grow restless, longing for some solitary company
I know that I must do what's right
As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti
I seek to cure what's deep inside, frightened of this thing that I've become

Hurry boy, she's waiting there for you

(I bless the rain)
(I bless the rain)
(Ah, gonna take the time)

JABEE

I hear the drums echoing tonight
But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation
She's coming in, 12:30 flight
The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation
I stopped an old man along the way
Hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies
He turned to me as if to say, "Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you"

The wild dogs cry out in the night
As they grow restless, longing for some solitary company
I know that I must do what's right
As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti
I seek to cure what's deep inside, frightened of this thing that I've become

Hurry boy, she's waiting there for you

(I bless the rain)
(I bless the rain)
(Ah, gonna take the time)
Mike Masse makes the best covers.

Konka

Banned
Believe this.

giphy.gif

Before you assholes laugh I have pretty much no experience in cooking outside of some really basic shit. I have this 20 pound bag of brown rice laying around that I bought to try and start cooking. Wow, awful, for some reason when I attempt to cook I get really experimental. It just comes out of nowhere and I think the end result will be this amazing thing.

I try stuff that has been proven to never work like adding ketchup and some bbq sauce while the rice is boiling (I don't even like ketchup that much). Not that much, just a little hint. Then some salt and pepper, a few spices and seasonings (not even sure what some of them do lol), and hot sauce. Eventually the rice got really really thick and disgusting. I taste tested, and it was like eating rice pudding, except made by a mad man. I was gonna eat this with some left over chicken I had from BJ's, but nope. Not sure what I was thinking.

Fuck you gata, I could've died from food poisoning.

Lol, earlier this year I accidentally put a frozen meal in the microwave for 30mins instead, of 3mins. The meal not only was burnt as fuck, but some parts of it began to liquefy as a black liquid. I'm pretty sure my roommates secretly hold grudges against me.

Bread

Banned
I gotta give the interview a watch soon, did you like it?
it was entertaining, definitely worth watching.

I try stuff that has been proven to never work like adding ketchup and some bbq sauce while the rice is boiling (I don't even like ketchup that much). Not that much, just a little hint. Then some salt and pepper, a few spices and seasonings (not even sure what some of them do lol), and hot sauce.
:jnc

Godslay

Banned
Son of a Bum is looking to be the new DC.

I'm okay with this.

Defense should get better. Will be called a move to a 3-4, which is good for the personnel. Even though the 4-3 they run is a hybrid anyways.

Wanted Joseph, but the Bengals didn't want to let him go. Maybe next year.

MechDX

Son of a Bum is looking to be the new DC.

I'm okay with this.

Defense should get better. Will be called a move to a 3-4, which is good for the personnel. Even though the 4-3 they run is a hybrid anyways.

Wanted Joseph, but the Bengals didn't want to let him go. Maybe next year.

Texans West. Welcome to the family Slay. Just ignore cousin Gata

Top Bottom