• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Dutch Patriot, this is for you man!

gronkowski-400-221x300.jpg

Congrats man! :)

GRONK GRONK GRONK

JNA

Banned
So what happens to the Seahawks in the offseason now?

Their Defensive Cordinator leaves to coach the Falcons.
Marshawn Lynch leaves.
Gotta pay to keep Wilson on the team.

Anything else? 0_0

JABEE

Ok lets all agree to quit watching football forever.

Whats another sport we can move to now that this one is forever tainted.

That was like watching the Nazis win WW2 and kill and rape everyone that you ever loved. People like Gata and company will celebrate, but decent Americans we won't be able to get that horrific image out of our minds.

Also, fuck you Seahawks. Why couldn't you run the ball? This blood is on your hands!
:(((((((((((((((((

Another asterix championship. Sigh. Man I can't stand cheaters and people who root for them. And other than the classy Wilson, The Seahawks are a group of unlikeable punks. 😑

Dutch! Bread! Did you ruin your pants on that last INT? I imagine going from thinking you're about to lose to being sure you're going to win in that instant felt pretty good.

So what happens to the Seahawks in the offseason now?

Their Defensive Cordinator leaves to coach the Falcons.
Marshawn Lynch leaves.
Gotta pay to keep Wilson on the team.

Anything else? 0_0

Ken Norton Jr (LB coach) looks to be interviewing for the Raiders DC job

Alright.

Didn't watch a single play! Success!

I can now spend the rest of my life pretending the Pack got steamrolled in the NFCCG and Seattle choked away an easy SB win to a bunch of cheaters.

Well, the second one doesn't need any pretending!

LevelNth

Banned
Michael Irvin just nailed it. Hawks tried to make Wussle their star and leave Lynch in the past.

He's absolutely leaving this team.

NolbertoS

So anybody think the Seahawks can make another SuperBowl run next year?? I'm expecting Marshawn to retire or move on with a bigger paycheque somewhere else. I think Rusell Wilson has to learn to make his own calls, or rely on his own instincts more. Has to learn to read the defences better and make changes on the fly. I think Seattle can probably make another run within the next 3-4 years and of course I'd want a rematch with NE if Brady is still playing.

Bread

Banned
Dutch! Bread! Did you ruin your pants on that last INT? I imagine going from thinking you're about to lose to being sure you're going to win in that instant felt pretty good.
I fucking jumped out of my seat the second he threw the slant, I knew it was picked. I was completely stunned after all the shit that happened.

Did Pete really just said they had the wrong personel against their defense so we threw it to just waste the play? Fucking seriously?

rando14

So anybody think the Seahawks can make another SuperBowl run next year?? I'm expecting Marshawn to retire or move on with a bigger paycheque somewhere else. I think Rusell Wilson has to learn to make his own calls, or rely on his own instincts more. Has to learn to read the defences better and make changes on the fly. I think Seattle can probably make another run within the next 3-4 years and of course I'd want a rematch with NE if Brady is still playing.

Depends on how well we draft this year. The glory years of a cheap QB are done, and with that massive payrise we lose a ton of depth. We'll likely never been this good for the rest of the Russell Wilson era, if we're going to win a SB we'll have to get really lucky

I still can't believe the game ended the way it did...Bullshit catch negated by a derpy playcall. Seahawks were gifted the Lombardi and handed it right back. That's the kind of ending that'll haunt a franchise and its players...

Michael Irvin just nailed it. Hawks tried to make Wussle their star and leave Lynch in the past.

He's absolutely leaving this team.

Which makes sense, but shit, how about a naked bootleg and let him have his choice to run or throw, or throw it away. Everything about that call was shitty.

rando14

JNA's sudden return to the thread has hurt me 10x more than the SB loss, might have to take a break from GAF because of this clown

Which makes sense, but shit, how about a naked bootleg and let him have his choice to run or throw, or throw it away. Everything about that call was shitty.

Yup...at least attack a different portion of the field. That pass was basically thrown to the same place that a run by Lynch would've gone to..

Top Bottom