• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

The power of this face alone will carry us to the promised land, baby!

6216494.jpg

But I don't like Osweiler... ;_;

Falcons should go get Petrino back.

:jnc

Falcons should be the number 1 job in the league. Entrenched franchise starter in his prime, one of the top 5 Wideouts in the league. Rex avoided it,Bowles avoiding it. Fox hasn't mentioned it (unless I missed it.) No coach wants to go to a place where he could get wiped out from overdue GM housecleaning.

The longer this carousel spins, the more and more this sounds like the truth.
There should be a line of suitors trying to get this job.
Some of the ensconced personnel might be hamstringing that effort.

Would NFL owners be nervous to draft Jamesis if he gets drafted for MLB? Or did he already get drafted and decline it? I would know the Dodgers would take a chance on him since he's a relief pitcher

Would NFL owners be nervous to draft Jamesis if he gets drafted for MLB? Or did he already get drafted and decline it? I would know the Dodgers would take a chance on him since he's a relief pitcher

He's a mediocre baseball prospect, and guys being drafted for MLB hasn't stopped teams from drafting them in the NFL. Jake Locker actually signed with the Angels to free up a scholarship on the Husky football team.

He's a mediocre baseball prospect, and guys being drafted for MLB hasn't stopped teams from drafting them in the NFL. Jake Locker actually signed with the Angels to free up a scholarship on the Husky football team.
He could of been playing along side with Mike Trout right now. Bad move

MechDX

J.J. Watt

Comes Through With Baller Gifts

for 'Most Feared' Fan

0113-jj-watt-tmzsports-3.jpg

J.J. Watt's most badass 7-year-old fan just got hooked up with some serious swag ... including the cleats Watt wore during one of his most dominant games this season.

Anthony Tarantelli made headlines last month when he sent HIS autographed jersey to Watt ... and bragged about being the "most feared" pass rusher in his youth football league.

Watt vowed to return the favor and came through with an awesome package, including ... a jersey, a hat, and a letter from the MVP candidate. Anthony's dad tells TMZ Sports, "He told him to stay confident in himself, and keep working hard."

But the coolest gift was the cleats J.J. wore when he sacked the Jaguars QB 3 times in one game. Watt wrote "3 sacks" on the side ... and Anthony says they still had mud on them.

Anthony's father says, "For J.J. to actually follow through and hook the kid up with the gear ... it was a pretty sweet move."

That kid is actually Greg. A-ron would have sent him a letter about staying away from girls and cancer.

effzee

Again if he somehow slides past the QB needy teams in the top 5-6, I can see the Eagles moving up real quick to select him.

People talk about him as if 1 mediocre game (last night) is the end all on him. As if last week's game wasn't impressive or for that matter his whole career at Oregon.

If you liked him before last night's game why should your opinion change?

Not all college QBS play in a pro style offense but the good ones adjust, learn, and become great NFL QBs. I hope there are teams foolish enough to let last night's game change their mind.

DMczaf

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/13/koetter-says-bucs-have-plenty-of-talent-on-offense/

“All I will say is Josh [McCown] has played some good football in his career and when Tampa drafted Mike [Glennon], I’ve watched Mike from afar — from the other side of the ball here in Atlanta – and from afar, I thought he had some of the same attributes as Matt Ryan,” Koetter said.

That's something you say about someone at their retirement press conference.

McCown, you done. Go home, be a Christian family man.

Farooq

Banned
Glad Garrett and Marinelli were signed to long term deals.

Sucks that Dallas may lose Callahan, but what he did with the o-line and run game was bound to garner respect around the league. Really wish Dallas could keep him.

njean777

Or you know they'll look at it because it should have been a catch? Rules get modified in the offseason all the time.

Why didn't they do it last year? Or the year it affected Calvin Johnson? Why all of a sudden after It happens to Dallas are they now going to look at the rule?

Jerry Jones got rid two head coaches that won Super Bowls for him but reups a guy that's won only one playoff game in four and a half seasons.

Makes sense

JCizzle

Jeff Darlington @JeffDarlington · 23m 23 minutes ago
The 49ers’ afternoon interview with Adam Gase has concluded. How do I know? I’m told he’s now at Broncos facility. Still a fluid situation.

Tom Penny

Jerry Jones got rid two head coaches that won Super Bowls for him but reups a guy that's won only one playoff game in four and a half seasons.

Makes sense

When you have a chance to get rid of a coach that had a legit shot to make Dallas the only team to ever three peat you have to do it.

Top Bottom