• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

WedgeX

Banned
What about Schwartz? LOL

iUv4dsMBviHsI.gif

Mrbob

I'm surprised the Falcons are having a tough time finding a coach. I figured it would be one of the top off season destinations.

Why is Todd Bowles taking the Jets job instead of the Falcons. Does everyone hate Arthur Blank?

tmdorsey

I'm surprised the Falcons are having a tough time finding a coach. I figured it would be one of the top off season destinations.

Why is Todd Bowles taking the Jets job instead of the Falcons. Does everyone hate Arthur Blank?

I think they may hate Dimitroff and Pioli.

I don't know but I didn't get a good vibe of him off Hard Knocks. Actually I didn't get a good vibe off anyone in the entire franchise off Hard Knocks beside their D-Line coach. Lol Cox was fucking gold....

Fans going to vote for Spider 2-Y Banana every play.

MRSA

Banned
Dianna Marie Russini ✔ @NBCdianna
Follow
The Raiders head coaching job is a shootout between GM and owner. You have to assume the owner wins. They always do. #Raider

Dianna Marie Russini ✔ @NBCdianna
Follow
I'm told by those involved with all 3 sides GM- Sparano Owner- Del Rio #Raiders

Ugh, fucking Reggie wants Sparano

Of course fuckin Reggie would want that loser Sparano. He was pretty much one of his hires when they brought him on as assistant headcoach.

MRSA

Banned
I have no idea why Madden continues to be involved in these decisions. I respect the man for what he's done, but he hasn't made a real football decision in over 30 years

I dunno but Madden apparently sat in on the initial JDR interview.

To be quite honest I feel as though its more or less the media stirring shit up.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 3m3 minutes ago
Jets were impressed with, among other things, the staff ideas Todd Bowles had. Chan Gailey a strong possibility to be offensive coordinator.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora · 4m4 minutes ago
With Bowles going to the Jets expect the Arizona Cardinals to quickly hire Dick LeBeau to replace him running their defense
Hands off, that's our co-defensive coordinator you're talking about!

Capers/Lebeau 2016! Two men, 24 hours of consciousness a day!

Jets fans hopeful

Unsuspecting of Bowles being the man to convince Jameis to skip baseball, go to the draft, and be worse than Geno and Sanchez as their QB

Of course fuckin Reggie would want that loser Sparano. He was pretty much one of his hires when they brought him on as assistant headcoach.

I don't buy that report for one second. She hosts a Redskins show in DC. Not sure what kind of insight she would have into the Raiders.

There were also those BS reports that Mark wanted Saunders or Olson to be interim over Sparano that later turned out to be false.

Owner wants Del Rio, I mean man that's not any better.

Del Rio did a good job in Jacksonville with absolute shit and a terrible front office. His win-loss record is the same as Rex's (just under .500) and has the same amount of playoff runs and since he left the Jags are 9-39. Don't get the hate for the guy.

Also don't understand the irrational hate for Reggie from Raiders fans, but whatever.

Sounds like Austin is gone...fuck. Dunno who the Lions will hire to replace him.

We could lose Austin, Suh, and Fairley depending on how things play out. That d-line is really the only reason we made the playoffs. I can't help but think the offense will be better next year/o-line will be healthier...but I doubt it'll be some juggernaut. If we have another middling defense I doubt the offense will be able to save it. 7-9 here we come.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Sounds like Austin is gone...fuck. Dunno who the Lions will hire to replace him.

We could lose Austin, Suh, and Fairley depending on how things play out. That d-line is really the only reason we made the playoffs. I can't help but think the offense will be better next year/o-line will be healthier...but I doubt it'll be some juggernaut. If we have another middling defense I doubt the offense will be able to save it. 7-9 here we come.

Schwartz would never come back to Detroit, but I wish he would to be the DC. Sucks as a head coach, but a fantastic coordinator.

That said, I think it is pretty obvious that Gunther Cunningham would return as DC if Austin left.

Top Bottom