• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Mrbob

So Peyton is pulling a Favre and needs about 6 weeks to decide if he will come back? How does Denver hire a new head coach properly.

So Peyton is pulling a Favre and needs about 6 weeks to decide if he will come back? How does Denver hire a new head coach properly.
It's totally on whether his injury heals.

Which, come to think of it, may have been part of why Favre always wavered...

Furyous

Pulling a Favre is waiting until damn near the last second before making a decision. Peyton is class personified so let's speak ill of Peyton. Speaking of Brett, Peyton needs to come back to wash away the stain of Favre from the history books. He's 2,147 yards away from the record. Peyton comes back collects his 19 mill, breaks the record, and leads the team to the playoffs in a perfect world.

Their next coach doesn't matter so much because Peyton is the unofficial offensive coordinator. Offensive coordinator calls one play only for Peyton to audible to another. Best believe if the play fails the OC gets the blame.

JCizzle

@mattbarrows · 24m 24 minutes ago
#49ers GM Trent Baalke expected to fly back to California tonight without Denver OC Adam Gase, who is meeting with Broncos.

FU Fox... I mean Elway. Give us our guy!!

Tom Penny

He's coming back. Favre's record and his wife threatening to beat his ass for not making 20m is a pretty easy decision.

JCizzle

jets hired a new gm

doesn't matter the team will win 0 games next year and rex will win the super bowl.

You can tell by that smile how excited he is!

B7RHX79CcAAk_ng.jpg:large

Pulling a Favre is waiting until damn near the last second before making a decision. Peyton is class personified so let's speak ill of Peyton. Speaking of Brett, Peyton needs to come back to wash away the stain of Favre from the history books. He's 2,147 yards away from the record. Peyton comes back collects his 19 mill, breaks the record, and leads the team to the playoffs in a perfect world.

Their next coach doesn't matter so much because Peyton is the unofficial offensive coordinator. Offensive coordinator calls one play only for Peyton to audible to another. Best believe if the play fails the OC gets the blame.

You do have a point.

Peyton is a stat whore. He'll be back just to break that record.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 56s57 seconds ago
Jets are hiring Todd Bowles as their HC, per source.

Congrats Fox. Sorry RBH.

EDIT: beaten my king and BFF

MechDX

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 3m3 minutes ago
Jets were impressed with, among other things, the staff ideas Todd Bowles had. Chan Gailey a strong possibility to be offensive coordinator.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora · 4m4 minutes ago
With Bowles going to the Jets expect the Arizona Cardinals to quickly hire Dick LeBeau to replace him running their defense

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Look for Chan Gailey to be the new OC for newly hired #Jets coach Todd Bowles, which is an intriguing choice.

Sweet now I dont' have to worry about him coming to the Browns!

MechDX

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora · 2m2 minutes ago
Some close to Falcons owner Arthur Blank, as I have been reporting, have been high on Teryl Austin. I wouldn't discount his chances

EDIT: getting slow. Need more Centrum

Dianna Marie Russini ✔ @NBCdianna
Follow
The Raiders head coaching job is a shootout between GM and owner. You have to assume the owner wins. They always do. #Raider

Dianna Marie Russini ✔ @NBCdianna
Follow
I'm told by those involved with all 3 sides GM- Sparano Owner- Del Rio #Raiders

Ugh, fucking Reggie wants Sparano

LJ11

Sweet now I dont' have to worry about him coming to the Browns!

I kind of liked the idea of Chan in Cleveland. He will pound the rock out of gun sets, I felt his gun run game was one of the best in the biz, brought the Pistol to the NFL, doesn't rely on it however. Phenomenal screen game, uses multiple backs, if you're a receiving threat out of the backfield expect to be motioned all over the field. Multiple formations and personnel. Protects his QBs and puts them in position to do what they do best, though he's had garbage to work with.

He's not a fancy hire, but I like a lot of what Chan brings to the table, really do.

How are the Falcons not getting the coach they want? This franchise. They really missing out on all top candidates.

Well Rex didn't want the job because he thought front office and Blank had way too much control. Almost Jerry Jones-esque. Maybe that's why people don't want to go there. Who wants Arthur Blank breathing down their back every 5 seconds?

Really? LIES!!! Quinn is only thinking about the Packers!!!

Top Bottom