• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

B7WNlgaIYAAbDjy.jpg:large

1. They still won't get a ring
2. Neither will Watt
3. Neither will the Browns
4. None of this is sad
5. Send Mech to Detroit and then send him to Cleveland

LevelNth

Banned
You guys are insane, I'm glad we went with Tomsula over who was available. In-house continuity > all. Everyone else was bunk, and it's not like Fangio had other HC offers. Screams a LeBeau type to me.

You guys are insane, I'm glad we went with Tomsula over who was available. In-house continuity > all. Everyone else was bunk, and it's not like Fangio had other HC offers. Screams a LeBeau type to me.

How many other HC offers did Tomsula have? Hell, how many DC offers did he have? Tomsula screams "yes man" type to me

I don't even care about the Thunder. If we win the SB I might be okay with them winning the finals, but I would prefer they lose again.

This entire city is losing its collective mind waiting for Sunday.

Thought you had a loathing hatred for the Thunder from being around NBA-GAF last season when the Spurs were playing them. Maybe it was Rando.

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 8m8 minutes ago

#Raiders want to keep QBs coach John DeFilippo, but he's one of the best coaches at his position available. Contract expired yesterday.

Would be nice if we could keep him for Carr. Probably keep Bobby April as ST and Saunders, Robertson and maybe even Sanders if they want to stay.

A taste of Tomsula for next year...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Sr8VI_TaI

What the playcall coach?
bludgeon..bludgeeon Bludgeon BLUDGEON!!!!

I would have preferred "break his knee! BREAK HIS GOD DAMN FUCKING KNEEEEEE!!!"

That's not a bad thing, at least he's not trying to motivate by bringing their inner feelings out.

The problem is whether he has any kind of offensive or defensive scheme, we know he can coach the d-line well enough.

Could have gone with Gase but I think the niners didn't think Gase ran the show in Denver, Manning did.

BLUDGEONNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Thought you had a loathing hatred for the Thunder from being around NBA-GAF last season when the Spurs were playing them. Maybe it was Rando.

Oh I've been the most vocal out of anyone for my hate of the Thunder, but I've been going on for a few years now. After a while you just lose energy. I mean there's only so many times I can wish death upon them while getting anally rapped by a STD invested dick .. while Clay Bennett gets stomp on by a donkey, and David Stern has his pounded by a giant horse dick.

Drakeon

What's the most prominent display of money and power a man can have?

Is it cars? No.
Is it women? No.

It's going through life with Mark Davis' goon haircut and being so rich and powerful that none of your employees say a single word about it.
Its just the most amazing thing. Why... Who told him it looked good in the first place?

cdyhybrid

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 6m
Lions DC Teryl Austin, assuming he gets out of Atlanta (where he's meeting Falcons brass for 2nd time), has interview with Denver on Friday

harSon

Banned
I told ya'll Harbaugh has a history of coming up short, and will always come up short where ever he goes. You can't even begin to understand how turned on I am at the prospect of the 49ers become irrelevant after coming away with nothing. It's fucking beautiful.

I told ya'll Harbaugh has a history of coming up short, and will always come up short where ever he goes. You can't even begin to understand how turned on I am at the prospect of the 49ers become relevant after coming away with nothing. It's fucking beautiful.

Jokes on you brah we will be getting all the top college talent in the coming years with our high draft picks!

rando14

Jokes on you brah we will be getting all the top college talent in the coming years with our high draft picks!

But to do that you need to suffer a half decade of despair...

Don't go down this road FMT!! It only leads to darkness!! See: The Rams of Saint Louis, The Lions of Detroit

Mindlog

Honestly have no clue how many beers we were in.
Shots were at least 4 deep.

But, conclusively.
We need to take a shot at QB even though it probably won't work out.

Go Bucs!

Top Bottom