• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

JCizzle

lol this Niners coaching staff is so fucking bizarre. I dont even know anymore, just such a weird collection of personalities. Please hire Shanny as the cherry on top.

lol this Niners coaching staff is so fucking bizarre. I dont even know anymore, just such a weird collection of personalities. Please hire Shanny as the cherry on top.

i wants me some chud! CHUD! CHUD! CHUD!

MV5BNDM4NTkwMDczMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTgzMTA5._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

in other niners related "news":

A lot of change has already happened in San Francisco and more could be coming. Sources say that star linebacker Patrick Willis could be shopped to other teams in a trade and also could end up being a cap casualty. Willis missed the final 10 games of the 2014 season with a toe injury. The 49ers feel they have a younger and much cheaper replacement ready to take his place with Chris Borland. With NaVorro Bowman coming back, Willis could be deemed too expensive for a team that is tight against the cap.

confused-look-1-o.gif

Striker

Cut Willis so the Eagles can pick him up.
You guys have Kendricks.

Cut Beason and bring him in, Reese!

S.F. talking to Perry Fewell

Secondary: Perry Fewell, who has been the Giants defensive coordinator for the past six seasons, will interview with the 49ers, NBC4 reports. Fewell coached defensive backs for eight years and could be a fit at this spot. It’s also possible that Ejiro Evero, a former UC Davis safety who has been a lower-level assistant in recent years, will be an assistant secondary coach for the upcoming season.

My reaction if Patrick Willis was traded to the Falcons:

giphy.gif

That just means Uncle Luke can educate him on how the MLB position is supposed to be played two games a year.

cdyhybrid

From Senior Bowl weigh-ins:

Hau'oli Kikaha: 6'2.5'' 246 lbs

Danny Shelton: 6'1.75" 343 lbs.

Ty Montgomery, the WR from Stanford, was listed at 6'2" 220lbs and measured in at 5'11 3/4" and 216 lbs :jnc

MRSA

Banned
Oh man Raiders add Todd Downing as QB coach where is that fat degenerate kas to tell me about how he tutored the alledged rising mediocre QB Stafford to 5000 yards passing and 40 TDs?

Please share with me your impressions.
I thought it went well, as well as a presser like that can go I suppose. hopefully he brings some creativity to the O. He had a fierce look in his eyes the whole time, I think he met grossi and Mary K.

Some quotes from jimmy earlier, nothing we didn't already know really.

Nate Ulrich @NateUlrichABJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
# Browns owner Jimmy Haslam at Greater Cleveland Sports Awards: "We don't know who are quarterback is going to be next year."

Scott Petrak ct ‏ @ ScottPetrak 2m 2 minutes ago
# Browns owner Jimmy Haslam, once a big Johnny Manziel fan, echoed Mike Pettine's description of QB situation as "muddy, at best."

Nate Ulrich @NateUlrichABJ · now 9 seconds ago
# Browns owner Jimmy Haslam: "We're going to continue to work really hard to find that quarterback who can make us a championship team.

Nate Ulrich ‏ @ NateUlrichABJ 3m 3 minutes ago
# Browns owner Jimmy Haslam said drafting a QB in first round this year is on the table. "We've got to get it fixed."

Nate Ulrich ‏ @ NateUlrichABJ 2m 2 minutes ago
# Browns Haslam on where team stands with Hoyer: "I think every option is open, on the table for us in terms of who's going to play next yr."

Nate Ulrich @NateUlrichABJ · 9m 9 minutes ago
# Browns owner Jimmy Haslam: "Johnny (Manziel) has to show on & off the field he can be a professional. He knows that."

B7_vpstIgAAOCJN.jpg

Jimmy to Cardale jones "we'll still need a Qb next draft, you can't dodge us"

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 8m8 minutes ago

Former Raiders HC Tony Sparano is being hired as 49ers' TE coach, per sources. Stays right in Bay Area.

That's a pretty serious fall. At least he's still in the league, I guess.
Perfectly positioned to become Niners interim head coach when the top staff gets the ax

MechDX

Defensive line coach Bill Kollar will be leaving the #Texans to join Gary Kubiak with the #Broncos.

Fuck the Broncos. I liked Kollar.

The one guy I would pay attention to now is Pepper Johnson for the defensive line opening. #Texans

But I'm on with his potential replacement. Bring him in Rac.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Adam Wexler ‏@awexler · 2m2 minutes ago
No surprise. #Kubiak RT @Jeff_Legwold: Buzz at Senior Bowl is #Broncos are talking to Wade Phillips as defensive coordinator candidate.

Getting the band back together in Denver

and they'll win 3 super bowls.

Defensive line coach Bill Kollar will be leaving the #Texans to join Gary Kubiak with the #Broncos.

Fuck the Broncos. I liked Kollar.

The one guy I would pay attention to now is Pepper Johnson for the defensive line opening. #Texans

But I'm on with his potential replacement. Bring him in Rac.

Don't hate us. We just want to turn Ware into JJ-lite.

Wait, was that racist?

Top Bottom