• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason thread (i.e. Niners pre-superbowl domination thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubanb

Banned
Kelley Winslow rejects offer that would make him highest paid TE in history

In an unusual move designed to put pressure on Winslow's agent, Kevin Poston, Browns president John Collins released a statement before the club opened camp to announce that the Browns had made their "best offer" to Winslow.

Collins said the Browns proposed a deal that matched the one safety Sean Taylor, the No. 5 pick and Winslow's college teammate, signed this week with Washington.

Taylor's package included a $7.2 million signing bonus that could exceed $13 million if he reaches incentives. The contract can reportedly escalate to $40 million over its length.

Also, the Browns said their offer would "far exceed" the $31 million deal Kansas City's Tony Gonzalez signed in 2002. That package included a $10 million signing bonus, the most ever for a tight end.

Poston wouldn't elaborate on his decision to reject the offer. "I do not negotiate in the media," Poston told The Associated Press. "We are continuing to negotiate with the Browns to obtain for Kellen Winslow II his fair market value."

what is fair market value. yeesh

DJ_Tet

Banned
DMczaf said:
I piss on the Panthers and I spit on YOU for liking them!

spit.jpg

Don't be mad cause we chewed up and spit your coach out.

edit: I'm assuming you are a fan true to your region and not a bandwagon/statehopping fanboy.

I also still like the Dom'inator, wish him all the luck, just talking some smack.

DMczaf

DJ_Tet said:
Don't be mad cause we chewed up and spit your coach out.

edit: I'm assuming you are a fan true to your region and not a bandwagon/statehopping fanboy.

I also still like the Dom'inator, wish him all the luck, just talking some smack.

I cant be a fan true to my region considering Nevada will never get a pro sports team :p

But I am a UNLV fan! Go Rebels!

cubanb

Banned
hey fifty, whats up???? Crazy how everyone flocked to xbox... im still buying the games for the ps2.

i love that video dmczaf posted. lol

DJ_Tet

Banned
So what's your NFL team? And how do the Rockets come into play?

And never say never Nevada-ite. Remember, they also thought that no team could beat UNLV in 91 ;) Nevada might be closer than you think to pro sports glory, the bigs need the cash, they may drop that pesky betting rule before you know it.

DMczaf

NFL - Bucs fan

NBA - Bulls and T-Mac fan

MLB - Mariners fan

damn, its been a BAD year for me lol

Or a bad 6 years for me with the Bulls >_<

effzee

postons are about the worst things i have ever heard of. the sound like real assholes.

winslow himself looks really bad. how much does he want? he hasnt even proved himself in the league yet.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
NFL - Bucs and Texans fan

NBA - Bulls and Rockets fan

MLB - Mariners and Astros fan

Thats better.

DMczaf

WTF?! Damn Houstoniansssssss trying to corrupt me! Isnt it enough that I have to be a Rockets fan for T-Mac?!

tmac.gif

*masturbates*

DJ_Tet

Banned
Postons are confirmed asses.

That said, Chris Gamble signed and he'll be in camp on time for the Panthers. God bless 'em ;)

btw he's a Poston client as well...

DJ_Tet

Banned
DMczaf said:
NFL - Bucs fan

NBA - Bulls and T-Mac fan

MLB - Mariners fan

that's pretty fucked, but to each his own I guess...all over the place dude

edit: Tampa fan, so damn sorry!

Panthe6.jpg

DJ_Tet

Banned
DMczaf said:
Kiffin06_15_03_1_P.jpg

Im sure you had a ceremony for your NFC champ rings...

I'm sorry you don't have the luxury of going to local games and supporting your local team all year/existance.

Don't be an ass cause you called out for being a fan of teams all over the USA. At least you're loyal, that counts for something (TMac).

Anyway, SWEEP!

Congrats on your SB win though, good job!

DJ_Tet

Banned
No I didn't start talking sports until this year on this site, mainly due to your NBA thread.

If you are a true fan I'm sure your heart was broken as the XP was blocked. I'm just talking smack, hard to talk against a SB Card though, so I had to bring in the "fan of teams all over the country" card. No harm done I hope. Everybody has their teams, I'm just leary of fans with teams that have recent success, as a Duke fan I'm particularly sensitive to bandwagoners. The Hornets sure could have used some bandwagoners before they hightailed it to NO though ;)

DM backing down!? dont take that! i live in los angeles and i fucking hate every team from LA because they're all a joke and this city is a joke. GO NINERS!

DJ_Tet

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
DM backing down!? dont take that! i live in los angeles and i fucking hate every team from LA because they're all a joke and this city is a joke. GO NINERS!

Something tells me he doesn't want to be grouped with you, just a thought ;)

Oh yeah SWEEP (96!)

DMczaf

Ugh, both Panther games had me pissed off for the whole week after. I rather get blown out then know that my team had a chance to win at the end of a game.

I cant talk about last season now though! Gotta think positive, positive!!!

:(

DJ_Tet

Banned
DMczaf said:
Ugh, both Panther games had me pissed off for the whole week after. I rather get blown out then know that my team had a chance to win at the end of a game.

I cant talk about last season now though! Gotta think positive, positive!!!

:(

Yeah now you know how Panther fans felt in 2002. 7-9, two last second losses to the damn World Championship Bucs. One of which was 12-9 in which our rookie QB set the NFL record for lowest QB rating. Sorry, can't feel too bad for ya, we should/could have swept you two years in a row. You got your ring, don't feel too bad for last year. If you knew how many games we lost in the last 3 min during the last two years, you'd understand how much the Panthers deserved that blocked XP in Tampa.

edit: by last two years, I mean the two years before the Panthers shocked the world in 2003. 1-15 and 7-9.

i'm not sure anyone wants to be grouped with a panthers fan. their franchise is based around choking. losing in the nfc title game to the packers, then going 1-15, then losing in the superbowl. suck it down panthers! (even though i use them from time to time in espn)

cubanb

Banned
ive begun to think that the postons inject a brainwashing agent into every client of theirs. "oh this is just standard procedure for our clients." needle inserts. their minds go numb
because there cant be this many clients that are so stupid
Peterson, sign the damn contract.......!:)

DJ_Tet

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'm not sure anyone wants to be grouped with a panthers fan. their franchise is based around choking. losing in the nfc title game to the packers, then going 1-15, then losing in the superbowl. suck it down panthers! (even though i use them from time to time in espn)

You're a fucking loser, always have been, always will be. Don't use the Panthers in ESPN, you aren't worthy. Use your lazy, slack ass, 4ty whiners, the FIRST SUPER BOWL CHAMPS TO GET SWEPT BY AN EXPANSION TEAM (1996). You're probably too young to remember kiddy, but we beat your ass TWICE. Once was on a fumble caused by Tyrone Poole against Jerry Rice as he crossed the goal line, second was a 96 yd TD Return by Tim McKyer. You've had it easy in your fan life, don't draw the ire of a REAL FAN. I'll eat you for lunch junior.

I'd LOVE to see the forty-whiners go 1-15 this year and then go the the Super Bowl. It won't happen. Know why? Your time is done. You got your rings, be happy with that cause it's OVER. Your team is trash AND you are in salary cap hell. Tough shit man.

Don't call me out, I've forgotten more sports than you've ever known. Be happy that "your" team won some while you were in diapers. You won't have the same luck as an adolescent. It's over. Whether or not the Panthers win it all this year is irrelevant. I've stuck around as an expansion fan, I survived a 1-15 season. I'm going nowhere. Let's see how YOU do when you lose 15 straight games this year. You're nothing but the dog shit on my shoe junior.

You're a fucking loser, always have been, always will be. Don't use the Panthers in ESPN, you aren't worthy. Use your lazy, slack ass, 4ty whiners, the FIRST SUPER BOWL CHAMPS TO GET SWEPT BY AN EXPANSION TEAM (1996). You're probably too young to remember kiddy, but we beat your ass TWICE. Once was on a fumble caused by Tyrone Poole against Jerry Rice as he crossed the goal line, second was a 96 yd TD Return by Tim McKyer. You've had it easy in your fan life, don't draw the ire of a REAL FAN. I'll eat you for lunch junior.

lol! looks like "elite old man sports fan" has crawled out of hiding. look jack ass, i don't give a shit if you sucked vince lombardis cock the day he won his first superbowl, your opinion means shit to me. i don't care whether the panthers swept us or not, cause nothing good came out of it for you guys.

I'd LOVE to see the forty-whiners go 1-15 this year and then go the the Super Bowl. It won't happen. Know why? Your time is done. You got your rings, be happy with that cause it's OVER. Your team is trash AND you are in salary cap hell. Tough shit man.

you would love to see us go 1-15 and then get to the superbowl, but guess what? that situation will never happen because the niners are too good of an organization to lose 15 straight games. what a fucking joke. and didn't the panthers barely squeak out that first week victory that year?? only the panthers could dick up a great coach like siefert.

Don't call me out, I've forgotten more sports than you've ever known. Be happy that "your" team won some while you were in diapers. You won't have the same luck as an adolescent. It's over. Whether or not the Panthers win it all this year is irrelevant. I've stuck around as an expansion fan, I survived a 1-15 season. I'm going nowhere. Let's see how YOU do when you lose 15 straight games this year. You're nothing but the dog shit on my shoe junior.

i'll call you out if i want dick weed. i've been a niners fan since i was 8 years old. looks like i've been a niners fan longer than your ass has been a panthers fan. and guess what? i lived through shitty seasons too. (4-12, 6-10, being 10-6 and not getting into the playoffs) so shove your elitist jibber jabber up your asshole and keep it there, no one wants to hear that shit here. go down to a fucking sports bar with the other old fucks and jack each other off while you talk up how you're a "true fan" because you've stuck with a shitty team for so long

DJ_Tet

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol! looks like "elite old man sports fan" has crawled out of hiding. look jack ass, i don't give a shit if you sucked vince lombardis cock the day he won his first superbowl, your opinion means shit to me. i don't care whether the panthers swept us or not, cause nothing good came out of it for you guys.

you would love to see us go 1-15 and then get to the superbowl, but guess what? that situation will never happen because the niners are too good of an organization to lose 15 straight games. what a fucking joke. and didn't the panthers barely squeak out that first week victory that year?? only the panthers could dick up a great coach like siefert.

i'll call you out if i want dick weed. i've been a niners fan since i was 8 years old. looks like i've been a niners fan longer than your ass has been a panthers fan. and guess what? i lived through shitty seasons too. (4-12, 6-10, being 10-6 and not getting into the playoffs) so shove your elitist jibber jabber up your asshole and keep it there, no one wants to hear that shit here. go down to a fucking sports bar with the other old fucks and jack each other off while you talk up how you're a "true fan" because you've stuck with a shitty team for so long

Shut up junior. I've been through more heartache than you've ever known with your elitist ass. Why did you shun your hometown teams so bad that they MOVED? You had two freaking teams but chose the Whiners? Wonder why? Well time to pay the piper junior. You're in salary cap hell, have fun winning 5 games a year for the next five years. I admire your confidence in your team, but time has come to put up or shut up. I think you'll be shutting the fuck up this year.

If your team is so good, why do you use MY team this year online? I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU USING THE PANTHERS EVER AGAIN BITCH. You don't get to. Sorry, you're a whiner fan, and a loud one at that. You didn't wake me, I just decided to talk sports on a videogame site for the first time. I talk elsewhere, where people actually know sports. I actually respect you on a certain level, you stick by your team. But yet you use the Panthers from time to time online. What a fraud.

You're done this year junior. Yeah we swept you in 1996, and I'll be damned if something good didn't happen that year. We started 5-4, finished 12-4, and made it to the NFC Championship game as a second year franchise. Your beloved franchise was the FIRST TO BE SWEPT by an expansion team as defending Super Bowl Champions. Of course the 1996 Panthers won the division that year, over your beloved 4ty whiners.

You're just a punk ass bitch who can't take a dose of his own medicine. Take it and swallow bitch, it won't hurt nearly as much when you wake up tomorrow.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I really hope you two are just joking because its fucking annoying.

Try being a damn Houston Fan and losing your team after you have to watch them choke over and over during the years and then have to wait 5 years just to get a new team and then having to watch them rebuild for a few years.

Imagine having to watch the Titans go to the Superbowl just a couple of years removed from your home...you two have know idea what real pain is.

Shut up junior. I've been through more heartache than you've ever known with your elitist ass. Why did you shun your hometown teams so bad that they MOVED? You had two freaking teams but chose the Whiners? Wonder why? Well time to pay the piper junior. You're in salary cap hell, have fun winning 5 games a year for the next five years. I admire your confidence in your team, but time has come to put up or shut up. I think you'll be shutting the fuck up this year.

wah wah wah, cry me a river. uh oh, we're in salary cap hell! guess what? we've already played this game before, and we came out fine. we will do the same again. we're going to be 14 mil under the cap next year. don't you get it yet? do you know why everyone is (naively) picking us to be bottom dwellers? because we CUT ALL OUR DEAD WEIGHT! we took our "medicine" this year! but the bad part for niner haters is that we are still going to put a competitive team on the field. not only are we making a playoff run this year, but next year we're going to be way under the cap PLUS have another year of experience for rat, kbar, blloyd, etc.

If your team is so good, why do you use MY team this year online? I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU USING THE PANTHERS EVER AGAIN BITCH. You don't get to. Sorry, you're a whiner fan, and a loud one at that. You didn't wake me, I just decided to talk sports on a videogame site for the first time. I talk elsewhere, where people actually know sports. I actually respect you on a certain level, you stick by your team. But yet you use the Panthers from time to time online. What a fraud.

i like to piss DM off thats why. panthers are his biggest rival. i use the niners for the GA league, case closed. i use the panthers from time to time, i use the browns, i use the bills, i use the lions, i use whoever the fuck i feel like. and guess what? i'll probably use them all again! UH OH!

You're done this year junior. Yeah we swept you in 1996, and I'll be damned if something good didn't happen that year. We started 5-4, finished 12-4, and made it to the NFC Championship game as a second year franchise. Your beloved franchise was the FIRST TO BE SWEPT by an expansion team as defending Super Bowl Champions. Of course the 1996 Panthers won the division that year, over your beloved 4ty whiners.

who gives a shit? is that really all you have to hang onto, that you beat the niners twice as an expansion team? well fan-fucking-tastic! congrats on that! mark it down in the record books and shut the panthers down ladies, they have already reached their pinnacle!

You're just a punk ass bitch who can't take a dose of his own medicine. Take it and swallow bitch, it won't hurt nearly as much when you wake up tomorrow.

what the fuck are you talking about? i'm serious, do you even understand what you're saying? what won't hurt nearly as much when i wake up? haha, you're fucking retarded.

and whats with all this junior bullshit? are you 80 fucking years old? jesus christ dude, stfu and stay out of sports threads from now on.

p.s. sorry wasabi, but i had to say my peace. i'm done now :)

DJ_Tet

Banned
Matrix said:
I really hope you two are just joking because its fucking annoying.

Trying being a damn Houston Fan and losing your team after you have to watch them choke over and over during the years and then have to wait 5 years just to get a new team and then having to watch them rebuild for a few years.

Imagine having to watch the Titans go to the Superbowl just a couple of years removed from your home...you two have know idea what real pain is.

Well as a Hornet fan I think I can relate more than most, but yeah it's gotta suck to watch your team move and get to the Super Bowl. What about the TRUE LA fans who watched the Rams win the Super Bowl?

Don't tell me I don't know what real pain is, it's not true. I lost an NBA franchise that I dedicated half my life to, from expansion to contender.

Matrix

DJ_Tet said:
Well as a Hornet fan I think I can relate more than most, but yeah it's gotta suck to watch your team move and get to the Super Bowl. What about the TRUE LA fans who watched the Rams win the Super Bowl?

Don't tell me I don't know what real pain is, it's not true. I lost an NBA franchise that I dedicated half my life to, from expansion to contender.

I'm talking football pain here sport...I could bring up my sorry astros,but I wont.

DMczaf

Stop with the penis measuring contest already!

We are all fans of franchises that have wronged us, lets move on now! God damn, all of you sound like a bunch of GIRLS. GIRLS! With no breasts!

Fifty

I think they've stopped. Let sleeping dogs lie. :D

(Btw, all this talk over who suffered the most is driving me crazy. It's like being in high school S&M club all over again!)

DJ_Tet

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
wah wah wah, cry me a river. uh oh, we're in salary cap hell! guess what? we've already played this game before, and we came out fine. we will do the same again. we're going to be 14 mil under the cap next year. don't you get it yet? do you know why everyone is (naively) picking us to be bottom dwellers? because we CUT ALL OUR DEAD WEIGHT! we took our "medicine" this year! but the bad part for niner haters is that we are still going to put a competitive team on the field. not only are we making a playoff run this year, but next year we're going to be way under the cap PLUS have another year of experience for rat, kbar, blloyd, etc.

Uh shut up Junior. You don't even pull for your home team. Must be nice to chose your team as a kid based on "the nearest team to make the Super Bowl." I don't know how old you are, but the Rams and Raiders were pretty damn good when you decided "I'm gonna pull for the Whiners cause they have 3 All Pro QBs!!"

i like to piss DM off thats why. panthers are his biggest rival. i use the niners for the GA league, case closed. i use the panthers from time to time, i use the browns, i use the bills, i use the lions, i use whoever the fuck i feel like. and guess what? i'll probably use them all again! UH OH!

Well then you are just a bitch, but I'm not telling anyone on this board anything. Guess who the Panthers biggest rivals WERE. It was the Whiners. So don't use them. K? They aren't worthy of your football godliness. Just move on to the next "team of the moment."

who gives a shit? is that really all you have to hang onto, that you beat the niners twice as an expansion team? well fan-fucking-tastic! congrats on that! mark it down in the record books and shut the panthers down ladies, they have already reached their pinnacle!

Yeah I give a shit. We've had two good years, one of which we set a record that has yet to be matched. God forbid. Thanks for the congratulations Junior. You're proud of your Super Bowls, hell if we had SB's I'd be proud too. We've had 9 years, gotta take what we get. Sucks for you that your team helped set one of our all-time records. Go suck on it and relish in one of your SB's that you remember, if you remember any of them.

what the fuck are you talking about? i'm serious, do you even understand what you're saying? what won't hurt nearly as much when i wake up? haha, you're fucking retarded.

and whats with all this junior bullshit? are you 80 fucking years old? jesus christ dude, stfu and stay out of sports threads from now on.

Actually I'm 28, I WON'T stay out of sports threads from now on, and it would have been real damn easy for me to be a 4ty whiner fan like you. Unlike you, I don't "choose another team" just cause my team sucks. Unlike you, I don't "talk shit about other teams just cause my team sucks." I applaud you for being a 4ty whiner fan, just stop using the second best team online. The Panthers aren't your team, I know that, you know that, so stop.

When I was 8, it would have been REAL damn easy to be a 4ty whiner fan. I wasn't. It would have been real damn easy to be a Deadskin fan. I wasn't. I waited for my team. You on the other hand had two teams in your home-town, yet chose the SB Champion. Good job. At least you stuck with them through your "lean" year. Don't act like you've seen some shit cause you haven't seen shit. Watch your number 1 receiver get put away for murder. Watch your number 1 RB get murdered by his wife. Watch your number 1 QB QUIT FOOTBALL Ricky Williams style and then come back less than a year later. Suffer through 15 straight losses. Until you've done that, don't talk or downplay what I'VE DONE AS A FAN, CAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE SHIT JUNIOR !

You've said your peace, so just get out of the thread. Your words, junior.

Uh shut up Junior. You don't even pull for your home team. Must be nice to chose your team as a kid based on "the nearest team to make the Super Bowl." I don't know how old you are, but the Rams and Raiders were pretty damn good when you decided "I'm gonna pull for the Whiners cause they have 3 All Pro QBs!!"

you want the story of my football life in a nut shell? ok. growing up with my parents i had a neighbor next door to my left who was (and still is) a rams fan. to my right, raiders/cowboys fan. i didn't like any of these dudes, therefore i automatically hate those teams. i have relatives in san francisco, i visisted there many times as a child and i still go a couple times every year for niners games (8 hour drive). you think i gave a shit or even cared about a depth chart? and what 3 all pro QB's are you talking about? cause steve young sure wasn't an all pro when i was 8, and i assume the 3rd you're talking about is steve bono? wtf?? my uncle and aunt are diehard niners fans and used to be season ticket holders before they moved away from san fran. he probably has the largest collection of niners memorbilia that i've ever seen in person, and he was a huge influence on my fandom.

Well then you are just a bitch, but I'm not telling anyone on this board anything. Guess who the Panthers biggest rivals WERE. It was the Whiners. So don't use them. K? They aren't worthy of your football godliness. Just move on to the next "team of the moment."

you were never our rivals, don't flatter yourself. your team has always been a one hit wonder. you'll have one good year, and 3 bad years, and the cycle continues.

Yeah I give a shit. We've had two good years, one of which we set a record that has yet to be matched. God forbid. Thanks for the congratulations Junior. You're proud of your Super Bowls, hell if we had SB's I'd be proud too. We've had 9 years, gotta take what we get. Sucks for you that your team helped set one of our all-time records. Go suck on it and relish in one of your SB's that you remember, if you remember any of them.

yep, gotta take what you can get. btw, how many teams have lost 15 straight games in 1 season??

Actually I'm 28, I WON'T stay out of sports threads from now on, and it would have been real damn easy for me to be a 4ty whiner fan like you. Unlike you, I don't "choose another team" just cause my team sucks. Unlike you, I don't "talk shit about other teams just cause my team sucks." I applaud you for being a 4ty whiner fan, just stop using the second best team online. The Panthers aren't your team, I know that, you know that, so stop.

the panthers aren't my team, neither are the browns, neither are the vikings, neither are a lot of teams. i dont give a shit. i like to use different playbooks, different players, etc. but when it comes down to games that matter, i always use the niners.

When I was 8, it would have been REAL damn easy to be a 4ty whiner fan. I wasn't. It would have been real damn easy to be a Deadskin fan. I wasn't. I waited for my team. You on the other hand had two teams in your home-town, yet chose the SB Champion. Good job. At least you stuck with them through your "lean" year. Don't act like you've seen some shit cause you haven't seen shit. Watch your number 1 receiver get put away for murder. Watch your number 1 RB get murdered by his wife. Watch your number 1 QB QUIT FOOTBALL Ricky Williams style and then come back less than a year later. Suffer through 15 straight losses. Until you've done that, don't talk or downplay what I'VE DONE AS A FAN, CAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE SHIT JUNIOR !

LOL!!! #1 receiver!? RAE CARRUTH!? holy shit give me a fucking break. you are delusional. i honestly don't care about "living" through anything like that, YOU are the one who brought up the entire "boo hoo my team has suffered the most" pussy bullshit. stop being a little bitch about it and say "you know what, my team has taken its lumps, but every team in the NFL has had bad luck. i look forward to next season"

DJ_Tet

Banned
"you know what, my team has taken its lumps, but every team in the NFL has had bad luck. i look forward to next season"

Lets see you do it Rattay.

edit: and stop acting superior in every NFL thread, that would be great/end bitch ass boss in Office Space.

edit 2: Why don't you stop acting the victim for once and own up to your medicine? Who exactly WAS your rival during those years? Wasn't the Rams or the the Falcons.

Take responsibility for the venom you've spewed on these boards and I'll give you all the respect in the world man.

don't worry about Rat. maybe you missed it, but he stomped the rams and steelers in his first 2 starts of his career

edit:

the niners only had 2 rivals. the packers and cowboys. we owned our division for most of the 90's, so i dont count most of the teams that were in our division

dude what are you talking about? take responsibility for the venom i've spewed? what does that even mean? you think i'm a bandwagoner? that i'm going to abandon the niners if we dont start 8-0 or something? i don't bandwagon for shit, good or bad

Matrix

*grabs bucket of popcorn*

DJ_Tet

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
don't worry about Rat. maybe you missed it, but he stomped the rams and steelers in his first 2 starts of his career

edit:

the niners only had 2 rivals. the packers and cowboys. we owned our division for most of the 90's, so i dont count most of the teams that were in our division

dude what are you talking about? take responsibility for the venom i've spewed? what does that even mean? you think i'm a bandwagoner? that i'm going to abandon the niners if we dont start 8-0 or something? i don't bandwagon for shit, good or bad

Never called you a bandwagon Junior. You said your team has suffered. I said you jumped on during High Tide, and will have your penance in the future.

For your reference, Carruth WAS going to be our Number 1. If you wanted/cared to talk shit/do your research, you would have said Fred Lane was already traded to the Colts when he was murdered. Don't pretend you've been through tough times as a fan, cause you haven't seen shit. God Willing, 4ty whiner fans will this year though. You're the one who starts NFL threads with threats of how the 4ty whiners will do in the coming year. Yet you use the Panthers in the online games? What a loser. I played the Panthers as a 1-15 team and it's losers like you that get fans like me called "bandwagon." Look, you're a homer, there's nothing inherently wrong with that, as long as you stay true. You admitted you haven't. You don't KNOW WHAT a horrible season is. After 9-11, I watched my team lose 15 straight games. You don't know what that's like, just like I don't know what it's like to watch my team win 4 Super Bowls. You say "every team has bad luck", well now's your season, enjoy it! I say no team has the suffrage that the Panthers have had. So get off our coattails when we have a good team. God forbid you degrade yourself so much to use an expansion team in a videogame. Stick to Rattay. And go get your fucking shine-box.

For your reference, Carruth WAS going to be our Number 1. If you wanted/cared to talk shit/do your research, you would have said Fred Lane was already traded to the Colts when he was murdered.

i'll be honest: i don't keep up with panthers football in-depth, i never have and i never will.

Don't pretend you've been through tough times as a fan, cause you haven't seen shit.

wtf, pretending what? i said we had 2 bad seasons (4-12, 6-10) and a shitty season because we deserved to be in the playoffs. i never said shit about suffering, so wipe the semen off your eyes and read.

You're the one who starts NFL threads with threats of how the 4ty whiners will do in the coming year. Yet you use the Panthers in the online games? What a loser.

dude, am i talking to a FUCKING BRICK WALL HERE?? open your fucking eyes. I LIKE TO USE A LOT OF DIFFERENT TEAMS ONLINE IN EXHIBITION PLAY FOR A VARIETY OF REASONS!

I played the Panthers as a 1-15 team and it's losers like you that get fans like me called "bandwagon."

except i never claimed to be a panthers fan. all i said is i have used them online. i have used the lions online, i have used the bengals, i have used just about every team online.

Look, you're a homer, there's nothing inherently wrong with that, as long as you stay true. You admitted you haven't. You don't KNOW WHAT a horrible season is. After 9-11, I watched my team lose 15 straight games. You don't know what that's like, just like I don't know what it's like to watch my team win 4 Super Bowls. You say "every team has bad luck", well now's your season, enjoy it! I say no team has the suffrage that the Panthers have had. So get off our coattails when we have a good team. God forbid you degrade yourself so much to use an expansion team in a videogame. Stick to Rattay. And go get your fucking shine-box.

jesus christ shut up with this suffering shit. do you have a vagina? you sound like a fucking chick crying about a guy who slipped her the cock and then ran off with another man or something. relax dude, your team has had it worse. the 49ers are 5-0 in superbowls. we were a dominant team for 20 years, yadayadayada. do you get a hard-on talking about the kind of "suffering" you've had to do as a panthers fan? me picking the panthers has NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR SUCCESS! I PICK THE FUCKING ARIZONA CARDINALS AT TIMES YOU JACK ASS! i like to challenge my opponents as their rivals, so take that for what you will.

DJ_Tet

Banned
Shut up bitch, all you had to say was one line "WHICH YOU TYPED" and you didn't. Now you've got ME on your ass all season. You didn't even grow up in San Fran, which means it's not your team. Sorry dude, you're a pretender. Wipe the cum out of your eyes and realize you've got no fucking team.

Wipe the cum out of your eyes and recognize that the PANTHERS SWEPT YOUR BELOVED TAMPONS IN 1996. Wipe the cum out of your eyes and recognize it's over.

I don't care who the fuck you use online, don't use my team. You admittedly don't know shit about my team while I know a little about your team. I know a little about every team, or will at least take 5 min out to look it up. Your team is a fucking joke, go into a hole (or get banned), and try again in five years. It's over bitch, your team is done, and you have BEEN SO MUCH IN EVERYONE'S FACE, that you deserve everything coming to you in this season.

You're a twat, can't even admit when you are beat in an argument. What a cunt, just like your team, and the QB you used to pimp before you quit on him.

Shut up bitch, all you had to say was one line "WHICH YOU TYPED" and you didn't. Now you've got ME on your ass all season. You didn't even grow up in San Fran, which means it's not your team. Sorry dude, you're a pretender. Wipe the cum out of your eyes and realize you've got no fucking team.

Wipe the cum out of your eyes and recognize that the PANTHERS SWEPT YOUR BELOVED TAMPONS IN 1996. Wipe the cum out of your eyes and recognize it's over.

awesome comeback. where'd you get the "wipe the cum out of your eye" diss anyways??

I don't care who the fuck you use online, don't use my team. You admittedly don't know shit about my team while I know a little about your team. I know a little about every team, or will at least take 5 min out to look it up. Your team is a fucking joke, go into a hole (or get banned), and try again in five years. It's over bitch, your team is done, and you have BEEN SO MUCH IN EVERYONE'S FACE, that you deserve everything coming to you in this season.

i know "a little" about the panthers. i dont know that some no name fucking RB was traded in the off-season to the colts before he was traded. i don't know that some bum receiver was going to be their #1 receiver 4 years ago or whatever. i don't know because i don't care. but i "know" about the panthers. i followed brenston buckner, a former niner who i would have liked to keep (even when we got rid of him i knew he'd be good). i also followed wesley walls, another former niner.

haha either you are drunk, tired as fuck, or just plain retarded because the more you post, the less sense you make. i'm "in everyones face" every football season, whats your fucking point? wtf does "everything coming to you in this season" mean? i seriously dont even think YOU know what you're saying.

You're a twat, can't even admit when you are beat in an argument. What a cunt, just like your team, and the QB you used to pimp before you quit on him.

i wasn't aware i was beat in an argument. you're the one looking like a tool, thinking i give a shit about "team suffering" and that i give a shit the panthers beat us twice 7 years ago or whatever it was. why would i support a QB who is so selfish he wouldn't take a slight paycut to help better our team? i'm still a jgar fan, but if its jgar or the niners i take the niners.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
LOL!

The fact that you told him he cant use your team online...hahaha that is priceless.

LOL! that had me rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom