• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't draft a QB in the 1st round to sit him down behind some scrub. You draft a QB in the 2nd - 7th rounds to have him sit behind some scrub.

If you reach for a QB in the 1st round, he'll be starting before the halfway point of the season.

Bills fan here.

Hoping to see them stick at 8 and take Tavon Austin.

If they get a good offer to move down a few spots.....Tyler Eifert would be my choice.

QB wise - I'm talking myself into Matt Barkley. Accurate plus he can throw the deep ball. Two things Fitzmagic could never do.

Plus he's a gym rat and a 4 year starter....and I think he's got a little bit of an edge to him given the rough year he had plus the negative stigma recent USC qbs have had.

IT IS TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMEEEEEE

BIFEzfU.gif

CrankyJay

Banned
Bills fan here.

Hoping to see them stick at 8 and take Tavon Austin.

If they get a good offer to move down a few spots.....Tyler Eifert would be my choice.

QB wise - I'm talking myself into Matt Barkley. Accurate plus he can throw the deep ball. Two things Fitzmagic could never do.

Plus he's a gym rat and a 4 year starter....and I think he's got a little bit of an edge to him given the rough year he had plus the negative stigma recent USC qbs have had.

I don't...too short for my liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom