• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make enough excused and provisions and I can tell you even Kordell Stewart was a good qb all things considered

Exactly. Bradford is Alex smith 2.0 pre harbaugh. You can make every excuse you want but he's just an average qb and always will be unless the rams hire a coaching staff who has a clue about offense

Bowser

y8VKUOj.gif

Bowser

RapSheet: Star Lotulelei RT @NFL_ATL: Panthers with the most decisive pick of the night. Card was in w/i 30 seconds. #NFLDraft

haha only DT Carolina loved

edit: alright, gym time

Wes

venison crêpe
Very nice pickup for the Panthers.

Quality teams are starting to get involved. Lots of skill positions still around.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The Coples pick last year is even more baffling now. Wilkerson was one of very few bright spots for the Jets last year, if Richardson works out for them they'd be in great shape.

Chip said this in his press conference about Johnson:

"If he's doing this NOW and he's only been doing it for 2 years, imagine the player he'll be a few years down the road..."

Yeah I am sure that is exactly how it works. Just grab some raw guy who put up numbers at the combine. Worked great for Mike Mamula. sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom