• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why is there footage on ESPN of Tyrann Mathieu with backround music and all when Marcus Trufant just got drafted? What in the hell was that?

Doorman

Dear the rest of the league,

Someone please take Manti T'eo in the first round, so that the Lions won't be at all tempted to look his way early in the second round. Thank you.

Signed,
Me.

bionic77

Someone who knows something about college football tell me about Jones.

Is he going to be an impact player? Can he start right away and get sacks? Is he on with roids and HGH being put into his body? He seems on the small side. Need to hulk his ass up.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
From potential #3 pick to #23. Great pick by the Vikings and thats bad for the Lions. Ziggys going to produce a 10 sack season though.

Vio-Lence

Banned
i'm still shocked by the Bears pick of Kyle Long, what a mess. Last year with the head scratching pick of Shea McClellin and now this reach. Jesus Christ.

All the top rated guys go right after the Bears front office shits the bed. Eifert, Floyd, Truffant, sigh. Kyle Long would have been available in the 2nd round. What a panic pick.

cdyhybrid

Someone who knows something about college football tell me about Jones.

Is he going to be an impact player? Can he start right away and get sacks? Is he on with roids and HGH being put into his body? He seems on the small side. Need to hulk his ass up.
Regrow his skeleton with HGH and you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom