• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
The Long reactions are amazing. Somehow the Bears have made an already disastrous offensive line even worse. Incredible.

Packers should just give all of their picks to Chicago.

minx

Eifert was there for the taking.... Instead you reach on a developmental Guard? Emery loves to reach. 1st round picks should make an immediate impact. Could have easily traded back for Long.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Geno will get drafted in the first. My guess is the Jets, with the eagles being the dark horse. One of them will trade up.

Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington

Scouts Inc. pros: Smooth changing directions and shows ability to quickly flip hips to turn and run with receivers. Keeps feet within frame and stays in balance, which helps him get a quick break on the ball. Closing burst is very good. Consistently makes up ground when ball is in air. Also shows necessary extra gear to make up ground when in trail position.

Scouts Inc. cons: He struggles to get off of blocks when reached and occasionally gets pushed around by bigger WRs. His hands are small and he's inconsistent attacking the ball. Flashes ability to high point and make acrobatic INT, but fails to convert INT opportunities more frequently. Marginal career production (6 INTs in 47 starts) and small hands (8.5).

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
had Falcons picking Jonathan Banks at there original spot, cause I had Trufant and Rhodes gone already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom