• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
God, if the Lions end the first two days with Black Darko and Te'o on their roster, I will flip my shit. I ain't even joking.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Then why he get so tired he had to quit a position drill?

best guess: Too much resting after the season because of the injury that caused him to miss the combine AND Alabama's Pro Day. But I haven't actually seen the story on this position drill.

Wes

venison crêpe
Datone Jones? Interesting. He was supposedly a Top 10 player half way through the season. Isn't there character concerns?

Datone Jones, DE, UCLA

Scouts Inc. pros: Has a thick trunk. Can set the edge. Quick first step. Above average motor. Chases plays all over the field. Rarely 'dogs' it. Does a very good job of locating the ball, disengaging and pursuing. Will make a lot of plays when working down the line and pursuing from behind. Strong upper body (29 reps on bench).

Scouts Inc. cons: Has quick hands and flashes some violence, but has shorter arms and will struggle to get off of blocks if he doesn't win with initial move. Would need to add bulk to frame in order to play three-technique in the NFL and don't think he fits very well as a two-gapping five-technique, so would only fit as a 3-4 DE if scheme calls for one-gapping five-technique.

KaYotiX

Banned
Datone Jones? Interesting. He was supposedly a Top 10 player half way through the season. Isn't there character concerns?

Cant get in trouble in Green Bay :) Nothing to do up there!! Maybe pick some cherries in Door County heh.

Not a bad pick IMO. I can deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom