• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha

He's so inconsistent dude, he'll make a few good throws/plays, and then just disappear for long stretches. His anticipation is shit, that offense should have BBQ'd teams, they had loads of talent all over the place. Guy is a rollercoaster, but the dips are long.

Don't worry. Marrone and Hackett will coach him up... right? Right?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Mayock has liked every single pick in the first round. I was watching NFLN to get away from Gruden.

bionic77

Talk to Florida people, and they're terrified of him, he's a monster.

But, Alabama ran at him 30 times in a row, and ran for about 1800 yards in Atlanta.

Might be a good pass rusher, but he seemed small to me, and got whipped at times by Alabama's 2nd TE.
Yeah he does seem small. Harrison was small too and was able to make up for it with sheer determination and probably some roids but I can't expect this guy to replace a hall of famer.

Regrow his skeleton with HGH and you'll be fine.
Do you think Clay's personal trainer will work with a rook?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Manti is such a goofy looking dude. Its like the neatly wrapped bow on top of the "I can't take this motherfucker seriously" package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom