• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Watching NFL.com's tape on EJ Manuel.

They compared him to Josh Freeman about 10 times. "But not as polished."

Holy fucking shit biscuits

UberTag

You know you're in trouble when Josh "Taco Bell" Freeman is your franchise QB's unattainable upside and you've spent a 1st round pick on him.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Let the spin begin.

I'm joking, but what I can say is Ziggy Ansah will not be going to Detroit as some saviour on the defensive line. He's got Suh and Fairley, the best DT combo in the league, rushing up the middle. His job should not be hard all things considered, I think we should've prioritized totally differently though.

Vire

I'm joking, but what I can say is Ziggy Ansah will not be going to Detroit as some saviour on the defensive line. He's got Suh and Fairley, the best DT combo in the league, rushing up the middle. His job should not be hard all things considered.

No, just no.

LJ11

hahaha

He's so inconsistent dude, he'll make a few good throws/plays, and then just disappear for long stretches. His anticipation is shit, that offense should have BBQ'd teams, they had loads of talent all over the place. Guy is a rollercoaster, but the dips are long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom