• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaYotiX

Banned
I think in a limited role he can be effective, so it makes sense for GB. He's not going to be running it 20+ times, but if he can tuck in his fat enough to make a few big runs then he'll be worth it

Like Mastershake said, as long as he can fall forward like a pro I guess ill be ok with him.

squicken

Great pick for SEA. Michaels issues are effort and focus. Russell will keep him in line. Leader like that, players don't want to disappoint

Kelce to KC

Kiryu

So you guys say it's great pick for SEA. I am content with that but I didn't see that coming when we draft a RB since we have Robert Turbin for back-up to Beast Mode.

packerhorns.gif

cdyhybrid

Any aTm fans here? Can this guy return kicks or punts?

Sounds like he has home run ability, so he'll essentially be replacing Leon Washington if he can return punts.

Wes

venison crêpe
That's all the decent tight ends gone.

I'm still thinking G Warford, FS Wilcox, CB Poyer or Honey Badger.

squicken

Any aTm fans here? Can this guy return kicks or punts?

Sounds like he has home run ability, so he'll essentially be replacing Leon Washington if he can return punts.

both Sherman and Sumlin benched him. He missed meetings at the combine. Very talented runner. dunno about punts and kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom